Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Sub-Galleries in Foliopic

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318433 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
17 Mar 2011 - 10:31 AM

Quote: When editing the content block, right click on the image, select Image Properties and change the alignment of the image. The content block editor works very similar to standard word processing programs.

To make it even better add some space between the text and the photo. Click the advanced tab of the Image Properties box and in the style box type
Quote: margin-left: 10px;

or
Quote: margin-right: 10px;

to add a 10pixel gap between the photo and text. Choose left if the photo is on the right. Choose right if the photo is on the left. margin.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
17 Mar 2011 - 10:31 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

collywobles
18 Mar 2011 - 8:21 AM

Quote: Yes Colin - create a new album, put the pictures in that and make it private. Then assign a password and share the password with just those who you want to see it.

Thank you Pete, it seems I need to upgrade to the Pro level to have this feature, as I'm doing this wedding for free not sure I need to spend the extra just for this feature. None the less I know now and can upgrade if and when necessary.

Thanks again.

Colin

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.