Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Suggestions for system changes on EPZ

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
whipspeed
whipspeed e2 Member 104040 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
22 Nov 2012 - 5:33 PM

Well, images yes, smilies erm................ no. Smile (apart from the ones we have which seem to suit most occasions).

I just think they can make a forum look a bit like a kiddies chat room and if used with text style typing as well! aaarrrrgggghh.

Last Modified By whipspeed at 22 Nov 2012 - 5:38 PM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
22 Nov 2012 - 5:33 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64404 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
22 Nov 2012 - 5:34 PM

Bug's smilies are better than some of my images. Grin

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43858 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
22 Nov 2012 - 6:00 PM

this-thread-is-worthless---.jpg

User_Removed
22 Nov 2012 - 6:01 PM

lol I can't take any credit - they are generated by an online generator

User_Removed
22 Nov 2012 - 7:11 PM

@saltireblue

thumbs-up.jpg

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43858 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
22 Nov 2012 - 8:45 PM

@Bugs....OK, so you have a bigger one...but do you know how to use itWinkTongueGrinGrinGrin

Last Modified By saltireblue at 22 Nov 2012 - 8:45 PM
annettep38
annettep38 e2 Member 3186 forum postsannettep38 vcard France31 Constructive Critique Points
23 Nov 2012 - 12:28 AM

Quote: What I occasionally find frustrating here is the size allowed for the photos. When I first got my magnificent 5mp camera I took loads of pictures of the sea and local beach and really enjoyed looking at them full screen - almost like being there, but not quite so wet and windy, enhanced by small details such as light on foam etc. A bit like 'getting inside' them, a really pleasant experience.
It seems a shame to use such a small part of the monitor, although I guess going E2 would improve things a bit.
Pete

ohhh yes!! you got a fantastic picture full of interesting stuff, perfect scales on a flutterby, fine lines next to lovely bokeh, you scale it down 1:6 and then somebody tells you it is not sharp here or there.. because it got lost in the compression!
even worse, for once I uploaded some pics first to my PF, they were both panos and when I shifted them to the gallery they were resized!!l

and I want a puzzled iconSmile for Malcs posts Smile and to puzzle myself.

saltireblue
23 Nov 2012 - 7:46 AM

Quote:
and I want a puzzled iconSmile for Malcs posts Smile

You want one?? I need other people to explain what my posts mean, AnnetteGrin

Malc

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.