Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Suggestions for system changes on EPZ

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

whipspeed
whipspeed e2 Member 104047 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
22 Nov 2012 - 5:33 PM

Well, images yes, smilies erm................ no. Smile (apart from the ones we have which seem to suit most occasions).

I just think they can make a forum look a bit like a kiddies chat room and if used with text style typing as well! aaarrrrgggghh.

Last Modified By whipspeed at 22 Nov 2012 - 5:38 PM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
22 Nov 2012 - 5:33 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64537 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
22 Nov 2012 - 5:34 PM

Bug's smilies are better than some of my images. Grin

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 44029 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway26 Constructive Critique Points
22 Nov 2012 - 6:00 PM

this-thread-is-worthless---.jpg

User_Removed
22 Nov 2012 - 6:01 PM

lol I can't take any credit - they are generated by an online generator

User_Removed
22 Nov 2012 - 7:11 PM

@saltireblue

thumbs-up.jpg

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 44029 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway26 Constructive Critique Points
22 Nov 2012 - 8:45 PM

@Bugs....OK, so you have a bigger one...but do you know how to use itWinkTongueGrinGrinGrin

Last Modified By saltireblue at 22 Nov 2012 - 8:45 PM
annettep38
annettep38 e2 Member 3188 forum postsannettep38 vcard France32 Constructive Critique Points
23 Nov 2012 - 12:28 AM

Quote: What I occasionally find frustrating here is the size allowed for the photos. When I first got my magnificent 5mp camera I took loads of pictures of the sea and local beach and really enjoyed looking at them full screen - almost like being there, but not quite so wet and windy, enhanced by small details such as light on foam etc. A bit like 'getting inside' them, a really pleasant experience.
It seems a shame to use such a small part of the monitor, although I guess going E2 would improve things a bit.
Pete

ohhh yes!! you got a fantastic picture full of interesting stuff, perfect scales on a flutterby, fine lines next to lovely bokeh, you scale it down 1:6 and then somebody tells you it is not sharp here or there.. because it got lost in the compression!
even worse, for once I uploaded some pics first to my PF, they were both panos and when I shifted them to the gallery they were resized!!l

and I want a puzzled iconSmile for Malcs posts Smile and to puzzle myself.

saltireblue
23 Nov 2012 - 7:46 AM

Quote:
and I want a puzzled iconSmile for Malcs posts Smile

You want one?? I need other people to explain what my posts mean, AnnetteGrin

Malc

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.