Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Sunday Night One Hour Challenge 21st November 2010

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96038 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
21 Nov 2010 - 7:49 PM

10 minutes before I upload a challenge - I hope some of you will be joining in!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
21 Nov 2010 - 7:49 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96038 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
21 Nov 2010 - 8:00 PM

The theme tonight is Song Titles - as with the Monday Night Challenge please photograph, process and upload an image by 9pm tonight - I'll be back to take a look and choose a winner.

No prizes for this one - just kudos and the opportunity to host next week.

Oh - if you can manage a song title I actually recognise that would be handy Wink

NH_Snap
NH_Snap  4 Scotland
21 Nov 2010 - 8:53 PM

image---2196.jpg

Stuart463
Stuart463 e2 Member 6561 forum postsStuart463 vcard United Kingdom
21 Nov 2010 - 8:54 PM

hat.jpg

No idea if I'm uploading in the right place or not .... However, All Around My Hat by Steeleye Span

cattyal
21 Nov 2010 - 9:01 PM

I spotted these pics - ideally the pics should be added via the group photos tab so that they all stay together - should you join in again Smile

Stuart463
Stuart463 e2 Member 6561 forum postsStuart463 vcard United Kingdom
21 Nov 2010 - 9:04 PM

Cheers Alison .. challenge confusion still reigns

NH_Snap
NH_Snap  4 Scotland
21 Nov 2010 - 9:08 PM

Sorry - will try harder - But technophobia is my 2nd Nature

cattyal
21 Nov 2010 - 9:13 PM

Thanks for joining in everyone - if we keep running the sunday challenge then hopefully it won't be long before folks get the hang of how it works.....

Meanwhile I'm going to be blunt and to the point as usual - I'm awarding 1st to GPTek for his Message in a Bottle - I can empathise fully with that at the moment!

Thanks again all - I really thought no-one was going to show tonight!

Shea_Pendragon
21 Nov 2010 - 9:16 PM

Well don GPTek.
see you all next week.

GPTek
GPTek e2 Member 8437 forum postsGPTek vcard England1 Constructive Critique Points
21 Nov 2010 - 9:27 PM

Thanks Alison - Shame we had so few entering this week, it was such a good subject. I'll have to think about next weeks. Hope we can generate some more interest. Grin

Geoff

cattyal
21 Nov 2010 - 9:31 PM

You're welcome Geoff - it's a tricky one getting people to join in - I know a couple are away or busy that would probably have played - maybe they'll be around next week.

Hopefully though if we keep this running more people will get to know about it and the numbers will increase!

RogBrown
RogBrown  73005 forum posts England10 Constructive Critique Points
21 Nov 2010 - 9:59 PM

Could the reason not possibly be that, as in the RogBrown household, 8.00 pm is smack in the middle of Sunday dinner, or at least postprandial brandy & cigar,thus rendering any thought of handling photographic equipment totally out of the question? Smile

cattyal
21 Nov 2010 - 10:04 PM

Who knows - what sort of time would you prefer?

crookymonsta
crookymonsta e2 Member 6692 forum postscrookymonsta vcard England10 Constructive Critique Points
21 Nov 2010 - 11:05 PM

Sorry not to be able to play this week, visitors and all that. Promise I will join in next week and help keep the forum going to try to make it more visible. I do think you need a link from the forum to the group otherwise newcomers won't know where to go. Well done Geoff and good luck for next week.
Sandra

GPTek
GPTek e2 Member 8437 forum postsGPTek vcard England1 Constructive Critique Points
21 Nov 2010 - 11:23 PM

Thanks Sandra - I'll make sure I put the links in. Hope to see everyone in the group join in !! Smile

Geoff

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.