Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Swap shop!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

janehewitt
janehewitt  11215 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jul 2004 - 7:34 PM

I know this is totally impractical but wouldn't it be great if we could have a swap shop of photos, there are so many fantastic photos on here I feel like saying 'I'll swap you 2 Gerberas for one sunset!'There are several photos that I just want to say'fantastic would look great on my wall'. However, there is the added problem that if I put any more photos on the wall I'm not sure what myhusband will say. Oh well ..I'll have to content myself with just looking. Jane

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
13 Jul 2004 - 7:34 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Anthony
Anthony  125645 forum posts Scotland17 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jul 2004 - 8:09 PM

its a good idea, not sure why it was'nt ever suggested before.

lets see what happens then.

anthony

creative_sara
13 Jul 2004 - 8:15 PM

Jane,

Have just looked at your portfolio, my god your good.

What age and subject do you teach.

Sorry to deviate just interested.

Sara

janehewitt
13 Jul 2004 - 8:50 PM

Thanks Sara! I teach secondary 11 - 16. I'm Head of RE & Head of Learning Resources Centre (AKA the Library) in a large (1400) Comp in Barnsley. Do you teach too?

creative_sara
13 Jul 2004 - 9:01 PM

No I'm in GREAT admiration of you in two ways now, photo's and now 11-16 year olds. My boy was 3 today am dreading teenage years already lol. I am full time mum and part time do accounts work.

janehewitt
13 Jul 2004 - 9:09 PM

Don't worry my son is 15! (Going on 40) It's hard work but once you get past the 'Kevin' stage its OK! Jane

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012607 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jul 2004 - 9:12 PM

You mean that 'Kevin' stage really does exist!? Wink Oh joy, only a few more years to go before I encounter it then!!!

creative_sara
13 Jul 2004 - 9:14 PM

how old are your's K?

stevieb
stevieb  102994 forum posts Panama2 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jul 2004 - 9:14 PM

OK, I'll swap you my whole portfolio for exactly what it's worth is......absolutely nothing Smile LOL

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012607 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jul 2004 - 9:17 PM

8 and 6 Sara, each year is a new set of problems and unbelievable joy! Mind you not looking forward to fees for the holidays, that I could do without!

answersonapostcard
13 Jul 2004 - 9:18 PM

You've got some great stuff in your portfolio Steve..

janehewitt
13 Jul 2004 - 9:21 PM

Stevieb, you can't say that you've got some great stuff in your portfolio! Sara and K, yes 'kevin' does exist, my son lost the power of speech and grunted for 6 months (he was such a sweet child before that!) but it's Ok, they come out the other side and he can now string sentences together!! Jane

stevieb
13 Jul 2004 - 9:23 PM

Awwwww thanks K. You can't butter me up..you'll be wanting to swap them kids next Smile I have one entering kevin mode, and one exiting it. Enough is enough Smile

answersonapostcard
13 Jul 2004 - 9:24 PM

lol!

stevieb
13 Jul 2004 - 9:25 PM

Jane, stop it, I'm going to cry. LOl

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.