Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Take A View 2012

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
29 Oct 2012 - 8:58 AM

well done, mate!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
29 Oct 2012 - 8:58 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318446 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
29 Oct 2012 - 9:09 AM

Nice one Paul, and congratulations to the other ePHOTOzine members who were shortlisted Smile

Baz72
Baz72 e2 Member 530 forum postsBaz72 vcard Scotland
29 Oct 2012 - 9:48 AM

Managed to get two images commended this year.....
lpoty3.jpg
dornochrainbow2.jpg
well done to everyone else who got in...not sure who else yet as i haven't seen the book yet !
Brian

Last Modified By Baz72 at 29 Oct 2012 - 9:49 AM
katieb
katieb  10255 forum posts United Kingdom4 Constructive Critique Points
29 Oct 2012 - 10:49 AM

Congrats to everyone I saw quite a few EPZers in the book.
I also managed to get a commended this year, am in book and at the exhibition - chuffed!
Kate

BillyGoatGruff
BillyGoatGruff e2 Member 7191 forum postsBillyGoatGruff vcard England199 Constructive Critique Points
29 Oct 2012 - 12:38 PM

Congrats people who made it into the book, comiserations to those that didn't!

Delighted to say that my one and only shortlisted image made it in!
Wouldn't have known if Mr. Morgan hadn't told me! (Thanks Paul Wink)
I was on holiday when the email came through at home, and only expecting the Dear John email at that!

Here's my little number:

NickLivesey
29 Oct 2012 - 4:08 PM

Hi folks, I'm a new guy here so this is my first post!

Congratulations to all who made it into the book...some great images!

Here's mine Smile
liveseyn06.jpg

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318446 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
29 Oct 2012 - 4:19 PM

That's a great photograph Nick - the location is like a big boy's version of Striding Edge! Welcome to ePHOTOzine. Hope you stick around and upload some of your landscape photos to the gallery. As you can see from the images in this thread, we have a lot of talent on the site Smile

Last Modified By Pete at 29 Oct 2012 - 4:20 PM
mikehit
mikehit  56490 forum posts United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
29 Oct 2012 - 4:36 PM

Great one, Nick. The walker gives a real sense of scale both vertically and into the mist.

NickLivesey
29 Oct 2012 - 4:37 PM

Thanks Pete, I've been lurking for a bit and was a bit daunted by all the incredible photography on here but we've all got to start somewhere I suppose! I think you're right about the Aonach Eagach being a 'grown up' Striding Edge, it was a great day to do it with a temperature inversion all day...and what's more this was taken on a 60 compact!

Thanks for the welcome, I'll be sure to upload a few Smile

JohnParminter
29 Oct 2012 - 5:32 PM

Well done Nick, nice shot along the ridge, congratulations to all who did well.

JP

mattw
mattw  105189 forum posts United Kingdom10 Constructive Critique Points
29 Oct 2012 - 6:14 PM

Well done everyone.

Got one in the book myself:
tav.jpg

rvoller
rvoller  333 forum posts United Kingdom
29 Oct 2012 - 7:15 PM

Well done everyone, I got two commendations, tree (they titled it south downs national park)probably because of my dull title lol, I better think of a new title? and accomplish. Being an amatuer photographer this competition makes it feel all worth while.

vollerr01.jpgvollerr07.jpg

Tynnwrlluniau
Tynnwrlluniau e2 Member 439 forum postsTynnwrlluniau vcard Wales36 Constructive Critique Points
29 Oct 2012 - 8:33 PM

I get shortlisted every year but have only been in the book once before. I had three shortlisted this year and my Nash Point shot must scraped in so I'm happy to be in such great company. I'm up in the Lake District at the mo so I can't upload the shot. I've received the 'sorry but...' E mail a couple of times before so those who didn't make it have my sympathy.
Alun

IanFlindt
IanFlindt  9739 forum posts United Kingdom21 Constructive Critique Points
29 Oct 2012 - 10:20 PM

Well done, everyone. There are some really outstanding images on this thread and featured elsewhere. I'll definitely be asking for the book for Christmas this year!

milouvision
1 Nov 2012 - 12:02 PM

Congratulations to everyone who made it and can't wait to see them at the exhibition. I managed to win the Your View category with March Trees.

-mg-6658-01bw.jpg

Last Modified By milouvision at 1 Nov 2012 - 12:04 PM

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.