Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Take a View 2014 - Any EPZ members shortlisted?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

derekhansen
derekhansen e2 Member 6185 forum postsderekhansen vcard United Kingdom24 Constructive Critique Points
28 Jul 2014 - 10:12 AM

I have one image shortlisted this year.

Has anyone else who entered heard back?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
28 Jul 2014 - 10:12 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

sherlob
sherlob e2 Member 82346 forum postssherlob vcard United Kingdom125 Constructive Critique Points
28 Jul 2014 - 11:39 AM

Congrats Derek - and fingers crossed you'll make it to the next round. I thought about having a punt this year, but in the end decided it wasn't a priority for me at the moment (too busy studying) - maybe I'll have a go next year.

Gaucho
Gaucho e2 Member 122319 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
28 Jul 2014 - 12:09 PM

It certainly deserves to go further. Lovely image!

here4years
here4years e2 Member 199 forum postshere4years vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
28 Jul 2014 - 12:15 PM

Quote: Congrats Derek - and fingers crossed you'll make it to the next round

Ditto.

derekhansen
derekhansen e2 Member 6185 forum postsderekhansen vcard United Kingdom24 Constructive Critique Points
28 Jul 2014 - 12:27 PM

Thanks everyone. I have been shortlisted for the last 4 years but got no further so I am not getting too excited.

sherlob
sherlob e2 Member 82346 forum postssherlob vcard United Kingdom125 Constructive Critique Points
28 Jul 2014 - 12:29 PM

Still that is quite an achievement.

By the way - was this taken using your trusty step ladder again?

A.

derekhansen
28 Jul 2014 - 12:35 PM

You are right its good to get this far and who knows I may get even get in the book this time.

No stepladder used for this one. TBH when I used it on the Lavender it worked well but quite frankly it was awkward, difficult and precarious.

TanyaH
TanyaH Critique Team 11591 forum postsTanyaH vcard United Kingdom50 Constructive Critique Points
28 Jul 2014 - 1:09 PM

Quote: No stepladder used for this one. TBH when I used it on the Lavender it worked well but quite frankly it was awkward, difficult and precarious.

And an awful lot harder to carry around under the arm than a tripod! Grin
My congratulations too for getting this far, and fingers crossed that your image goes much further this time - it deserves to.

sitan1
sitan1  6513 forum posts United Kingdom
28 Jul 2014 - 6:13 PM

Excellent shot, good luck and fingers crossed

fazzer
fazzer e2 Member 535 forum postsfazzer vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
28 Jul 2014 - 8:53 PM

Had these 2 shortlisted , the mill shot for classic and sea image for your view
Having been on twitter it seems a lot of IR images have shortlisted especially from a superb photographer called Russ Barnes
Good luck Derek it's a beauty

dathersmith
28 Jul 2014 - 9:09 PM

Well done Derek, an excellent image and hopefully this is your year Grin

Good luck too Fazzer, superb images.

Darren.

derekhansen
29 Jul 2014 - 7:01 AM

Very well done Jeremy. Fingers crossed for you.

TanyaH
TanyaH Critique Team 11591 forum postsTanyaH vcard United Kingdom50 Constructive Critique Points
29 Jul 2014 - 9:37 AM

Three stunning images that deserve to go the whole hog - best of luck to both of you Smile

JohnParminter
29 Jul 2014 - 11:20 AM

Not likely, didn't enter this year... Smile

Well done though Derek and good luck.

fazzer
fazzer e2 Member 535 forum postsfazzer vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
29 Jul 2014 - 11:58 AM

Thanks Darren , Derek and Tanya appreciate the comments SmileSmileSmile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.