Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

TalkTalk Broadband. Any problems today (8th) ?

10 Nov 2013 10:46PM
What a farce phoning these talk centres - spent about 40 mins talking to someone in India, and I may as well gone out and talked to the garden wall.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

adrian_w e2
7 3.4k 4 Scotland
11 Nov 2013 10:05AM
"I'm sorry we can't answer you at the moment as we are busy mixing cement. Please hold, your wall is important to us".
colin beeley e2
12 1.1k 10 England
11 Nov 2013 12:14PM
we gave up with TT. went back to BT so far so good, but if the router goes down i can connect to BTWFI-WITH-FON even when away from the house as long as there are BT users about Wink plus i can get BT sport now as well Wink
11 Nov 2013 1:06PM

Quote:"I'm sorry we can't answer you at the moment as we are busy mixing cement. Please hold, your wall is important to us".

Just when you feel like crying, someone comes along and makes you laugh.Grin

Started up first time today and so far so good. Emailed TT last night re the problem and requesting if they could supply with a new router. As yet no reply from them. Told them if they could not expedite the matter today, I would be looking for a router myself, and switching broadband supplier.

colin, I don't know why you want BT Sport, Is that the Spurs badge on your post ? Guess whe beat them yistaday, - The Toon.Wink
colin beeley e2
12 1.1k 10 England
11 Nov 2013 5:37PM
i wonder who will be higher at the end of the season ?
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
11 Nov 2013 6:08PM

Quote:i wonder who will be higher at the end of the season ?

Arsenal Tongue
colin beeley e2
12 1.1k 10 England
11 Nov 2013 7:50PM
off !
12 Nov 2013 1:23PM
Hi, this is a serious thread about computer problems, not for those darn souf to promote their football teamsWink

Got through to TT yesterday and they are going to supply their latest router free of charge. Hopefully that will cure the problems.
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
12 Nov 2013 3:26PM

Quote: Hopefully that will cure the problems.

Well it will cure their problems by getting you off their backs for a while!TongueGrinGrin

BTW...BT like Arsenal:
http://news.arseblog.com/2013/10/bt-sport-announce-partnership-with-arsenal/
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
12 Nov 2013 9:04PM

Quote:off !

Oooohhh.....Methinks that hurt TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
14 Nov 2013 12:27PM
You can't beat a happy ending. TT new router, ordered Mon and arrived Wed. Simple to set up, and everything now back to normal. No charge either.
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
14 Nov 2013 12:48PM
Nice one, lets hope you and your new router all live happily ever afterSmile
14 Nov 2013 5:02PM
I hope so, too, as well, and also. Because when things were cutting out I was missing such convivial company in EPZ. Apart from adrian_w that is.Tongue
monstersnowman 9 1.7k 1 England
16 Nov 2013 12:34AM
Got my new router ... Speed now faster ... BUT it drops out ALL THE TIME !!!!!!!! Got to say bye bye to TalkTalk .....
arnieg e2
10 682 England
16 Nov 2013 8:31AM
had this problem a few years ago with bt drop out 107 times in 24 hours bt could not find the fault cancelled bt took out another broadband with pipex same problem finaly the phone went dead replaced outside cable no more problems
now back with bt

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.