Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

TalkTalk Broadband. Any problems today (8th) ?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

polis_928tadw59
10 Nov 2013 - 10:46 PM

What a farce phoning these talk centres - spent about 40 mins talking to someone in India, and I may as well gone out and talked to the garden wall.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
10 Nov 2013 - 10:46 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 73355 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
11 Nov 2013 - 10:05 AM

"I'm sorry we can't answer you at the moment as we are busy mixing cement. Please hold, your wall is important to us".

colin beeley
colin beeley e2 Member 111070 forum postscolin beeley vcard England10 Constructive Critique Points
11 Nov 2013 - 12:14 PM

we gave up with TT. went back to BT so far so good, but if the router goes down i can connect to BTWFI-WITH-FON even when away from the house as long as there are BT users about Wink plus i can get BT sport now as well Wink

polis_928tadw59

Quote: "I'm sorry we can't answer you at the moment as we are busy mixing cement. Please hold, your wall is important to us".

Just when you feel like crying, someone comes along and makes you laugh.Grin

Started up first time today and so far so good. Emailed TT last night re the problem and requesting if they could supply with a new router. As yet no reply from them. Told them if they could not expedite the matter today, I would be looking for a router myself, and switching broadband supplier.

colin, I don't know why you want BT Sport, Is that the Spurs badge on your post ? Guess whe beat them yistaday, - The Toon.Wink

colin beeley
colin beeley e2 Member 111070 forum postscolin beeley vcard England10 Constructive Critique Points
11 Nov 2013 - 5:37 PM

i wonder who will be higher at the end of the season ?

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114521 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
11 Nov 2013 - 6:08 PM

Quote: i wonder who will be higher at the end of the season ?

Arsenal Tongue

colin beeley
11 Nov 2013 - 7:50 PM

off !

polis_928tadw59

Hi, this is a serious thread about computer problems, not for those darn souf to promote their football teamsWink

Got through to TT yesterday and they are going to supply their latest router free of charge. Hopefully that will cure the problems.

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43956 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway26 Constructive Critique Points
12 Nov 2013 - 3:26 PM

Quote: Hopefully that will cure the problems.

Well it will cure their problems by getting you off their backs for a while!TongueGrinGrin

BTW...BT like Arsenal:
http://news.arseblog.com/2013/10/bt-sport-announce-partnership-with-arsenal/

Last Modified By saltireblue at 12 Nov 2013 - 3:27 PM
Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114521 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
12 Nov 2013 - 9:04 PM

Quote: off !

Oooohhh.....Methinks that hurt TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

polis_928tadw59
14 Nov 2013 - 12:27 PM

You can't beat a happy ending. TT new router, ordered Mon and arrived Wed. Simple to set up, and everything now back to normal. No charge either.

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43956 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway26 Constructive Critique Points
14 Nov 2013 - 12:48 PM

Nice one, lets hope you and your new router all live happily ever afterSmile

polis_928tadw59

I hope so, too, as well, and also. Because when things were cutting out I was missing such convivial company in EPZ. Apart from adrian_w that is.Tongue

monstersnowman
16 Nov 2013 - 12:34 AM

Got my new router ... Speed now faster ... BUT it drops out ALL THE TIME !!!!!!!! Got to say bye bye to TalkTalk .....

arnieg
arnieg  10682 forum posts England
16 Nov 2013 - 8:31 AM

had this problem a few years ago with bt drop out 107 times in 24 hours bt could not find the fault cancelled bt took out another broadband with pipex same problem finaly the phone went dead replaced outside cable no more problems
now back with bt

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.