Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Exciting Updates to Free & Paid Memberships! Read More

tamerac

18 May 2011 9:10AM
Looking to purchase one of the Tamerac expidition x series bags.
Any feedback our comments would be appreciated.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

18 May 2011 9:24AM
Very good, i've got the Expedition 7,been through brambles, hedges, you name it, it's still unmarked.

If you're carrying more two bodies and four lenses and all the bits, flash etc. go for the 8 or 9 as with the 7 you need to be creative when packing it.
User_Removed 5 4.6k 1 Scotland
18 May 2011 9:30AM
Ditto
18 May 2011 9:35AM
All depends on what kit you have and what you need to take with you. I don't tend to take every lens with me so I have an Expedition 4x that allows me to carry one body with lens on and can carry another two lenses. I fit all accessories around these, and in the pockets. Can still fit a wallet full of filters in front, like JKEN says "....you need to be creative when packing it". Well built bags!
18 May 2011 4:46PM

Quote:Very good, i've got the Expedition 7,been through brambles, hedges, you name it, it's still unmarked.

If you're carrying more two bodies and four lenses and all the bits, flash etc. go for the 8 or 9 as with the 7 you need to be creative when packing it.

I'd agree with this. I tend to take a smaller bag for carrying, leave the rest of the stuff in the boot in the Tamarac, and swap stuff around as I need it.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.