Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Tamrac Evolution 8

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    jimbro
    jimbro  134 forum posts Scotland
    17 Jan 2013 - 5:48 PM

Just bought this case as it seemed to fit my needs
    l must admit, on first impressions, it is certainly well made with lots of options for storage

There's a couple of different ways to access the main compartment too and 3 ways to carry it

I'm looking at adding a couple of bits from the Tamrac modular accessory range(flash case, filter/battery case)
    Looking forward to "field testing" it this weekend and later when I'm out on the bike

Updates to follow

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    17 Jan 2013 - 5:48 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

justin c
    justin c  104504 forum posts England36 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Jan 2013 - 6:24 PM

Tamrac make very good quality and sturdy bags. I've got the Tamrac Expedition 5 which works very well. A waterproof rucksack cover is worth getting, if it doesn't have a built in one.

Last Modified By justin c at 17 Jan 2013 - 6:25 PM
    mswiech
    mswiech  3 Canada1 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Jan 2013 - 10:01 PM

I have the Tamrac Evolution 6 and I've used that for over 2yrs and it fit my needs. The thing I bought as an accessory to the bag was their memory card case. It can attach to the front strap of the bag which is nice.

benzowner
    benzowner  1 Canada
    26 Jan 2013 - 12:58 AM

Bought the Evolution 8 about 5 mths ago before going on a cruise of the Med. Did a lot of research and tried out a lot of bags before making my choice. Am very happy with it. Love the side access and flexibility of the strap configurations. Also like the tripod mount on the front of the bag and having the built in rain cover. Interior dividers are flexible and their is enough extra storage in the top compartment to store a light jacket, cap or a lunch. Also really like the large padded pocket to store my tablet in. It is rigid but well padded. It is a bit heavy if you are just going out for a quick shoot and don't need to take a lot of gear but if you are planning to be out for the full day or need to take a lot of equipment this is an excellent bag.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.