Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Tamrac Evolution 8

jimbro 1 37 Scotland
17 Jan 2013 5:48PM
Just bought this case as it seemed to fit my needs
l must admit, on first impressions, it is certainly well made with lots of options for storage

There's a couple of different ways to access the main compartment too and 3 ways to carry it

I'm looking at adding a couple of bits from the Tamrac modular accessory range(flash case, filter/battery case)
Looking forward to "field testing" it this weekend and later when I'm out on the bike

Updates to follow

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

justin c 11 4.6k 36 England
17 Jan 2013 6:24PM
Tamrac make very good quality and sturdy bags. I've got the Tamrac Expedition 5 which works very well. A waterproof rucksack cover is worth getting, if it doesn't have a built in one.
mswiech 3 3 1 Canada
17 Jan 2013 10:01PM
I have the Tamrac Evolution 6 and I've used that for over 2yrs and it fit my needs. The thing I bought as an accessory to the bag was their memory card case. It can attach to the front strap of the bag which is nice.
benzowner 1 1 Canada
26 Jan 2013 12:58AM
Bought the Evolution 8 about 5 mths ago before going on a cruise of the Med. Did a lot of research and tried out a lot of bags before making my choice. Am very happy with it. Love the side access and flexibility of the strap configurations. Also like the tripod mount on the front of the bag and having the built in rain cover. Interior dividers are flexible and their is enough extra storage in the top compartment to store a light jacket, cap or a lunch. Also really like the large padded pocket to store my tablet in. It is rigid but well padded. It is a bit heavy if you are just going out for a quick shoot and don't need to take a lot of gear but if you are planning to be out for the full day or need to take a lot of equipment this is an excellent bag.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.