Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

TAMRAC VS KATA

Gary_Macleod 10 159 Scotland
10 Jul 2008 7:31PM
after deliberating over getting a slingshot 200...from a previous questioned i raised on the forums i've decided to go for a rucksack and have narrowed it down to either a tamrac adventure 6 or a kata 465 dps. my current gear is a nikon d80,nikon 18-135 and sigma 10-20 lenses and the usual extras. my gear won't be getting expanded anytime soon but when it does it will probably be a nikon 70 - 300 vr ( but not anytime soon :-( ). wanting something that can hold non camera accesories i.e light rainjacket,drink , snacks etc.

all help will be greatfully accepted

Cheers

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

IanA 11 3.0k 12 England
10 Jul 2008 7:43PM
I've got a couple of Tamrac bags (although not the Adventure series) and I can't fault them!

Ian
cameracat 11 8.6k 61 Norfolk Island
10 Jul 2008 10:34PM
Kata are a classy product.........!
Kris_Dutson 12 8.2k 1 England
10 Jul 2008 10:38PM
I'm more than happy with my Tamrac Rucksack. Smile
MikeRC e2
9 3.5k United Kingdom
10 Jul 2008 11:05PM
I know nothing about Kata but I've just ordered a Lowepro micro Trekker from 7 day shop...all in 45.
...gotta be a bargain.
...supposedly half the weight of my Tamrac expedition 5 and hopefully large enough inside to take my camera with Sigma 70-300 f2.8 and 1.4 converter fixed plus lots of other stuff.

....so if anyone's looking for a Tamrac....pmail me

....Mike

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.