Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

tell me about fun friday pleeeeese

Paree e2
9 603 3
19 Mar 2006 8:37AM
now I will ask about fun friday
I have been looking unsuccessfully for information about Fun Friday
I keep reading references about it but am ashamed to say cant find the information
I know its there I just cant find it help, me PLEASE
maureen

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

beaniebabe 9 2.3k England
19 Mar 2006 8:58AM
Fun Friday is exactly what it says...the winner from the previous week uploads an image for anyone to download and have fun with (manipulate) great for learning ps skills...in my case I need the practise Wink, you then upload what you have done in the mod section and the person who's image is the best wins the honour for the next week...no prizes just good fun...if your not an E2 member someone who is will host for you as I did this week for redbulluk Smile

HTH

Angie x
Paree e2
9 603 3
19 Mar 2006 9:11AM
thanks Angie where do you look for the phot that is to be used?, when is it posted?,is it on thursday or friday and I was wondering how you can see the results
maureen
19 Mar 2006 9:38AM
a thread is usually started either thursday evening or friday morning, results are usually posted on the same thread when it is decided...for this weeks have a look at my portfolio the bike image Smile then click on the mods to see who did what Smile

Angie x
Paree e2
9 603 3
19 Mar 2006 9:47AM
Thanks so much Angie for the infomation I am going to keep a look out for it now, thank you for replying it is the first time I have been on the forum, so I am a bit green
maureen
19 Mar 2006 9:57AM
Your welcome, I like to help if I can Smile

Angie x
matsumner 8 83
28 Mar 2006 8:12AM
hi angie, its trouble agian... he he

please let me know who is doing this weeks fun friday, i would like to have a go...

hope you are all ok.

matt
matsumner 8 83
28 Mar 2006 8:12AM
hi angie, its trouble agian... he he

please let me know who is doing this weeks fun friday, i would like to have a go...

hope you are all ok.

matt

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.