Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Terms and conditions

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
clicknimagine
28 Sep 2010 - 12:49 PM

A notice at the top, i have found regarding the terms and conditions which have been changed,

but can anybody tell me, which one?...

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
28 Sep 2010 - 12:49 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012491 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
28 Sep 2010 - 12:55 PM

3g

just done a bit of investigating Grin

clicknimagine
28 Sep 2010 - 1:05 PM

3g. Links to direct competitor of ePHOTOzine is only allowed where information can be seen to be relevant to a topic - a link to relevant article may be allowed. At no time can a link to a direct competitor of ePHOTOzine be allowed for any other reason.
Topics that promote rival sites aren't allowed in the forum.

OH! interesting changeGrin...

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012491 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
28 Sep 2010 - 1:06 PM

Its just the last line thats been added.

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53469 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points

Thanks, without a photographic memory or the cleverness of answersonapostcard we would never know.
Maybe Epz could actually mention the changes next time or but them in bold for a week?

answersonapostcard

Its been mentioned Grin

john64
john64 e2 Member 9824 forum postsjohn64 vcard England
28 Sep 2010 - 1:09 PM

Quote: Its been mentioned Grin

Who by K ??
Wink

answersonapostcard
28 Sep 2010 - 1:11 PM

I think it was Chris, do you want me to check lol

discreetphoton
discreetphoton Site Moderator 93427 forum postsdiscreetphoton vcard United Kingdom20 Constructive Critique Points
28 Sep 2010 - 2:26 PM

The new bit comes up in a box though, doesn't it?

clicknimagine
28 Sep 2010 - 5:38 PM

Quote: The new bit comes up in a box though, doesn't it?

That is the ultimate change i can notice and i have not seen this kind of box in the previous amendments,

thanks all...

Jestertheclown
28 Sep 2010 - 6:08 PM

. . . I never read them in the first place. I don't suppose anyone else did either, if we're all honest

geoffash26
geoffash26  102506 forum posts United Kingdom
28 Sep 2010 - 6:23 PM

Quote: . . . I never read them in the first place. I don't suppose anyone else did either, if we're all honest

yip

clicknimagine
28 Sep 2010 - 6:25 PM

no it is not the question of honesty, the rules of this site are binding in nature so long we are member of this site, we must know and carefully abide by,

likewise, today after reading the terms and conditions, i came to know that on the inbox, to keep more than 20 PMs is a violation of the provisions of the site, so i deleted all, if i do not came to know it, i would have continued to violate one of the provisions of the site,

i doubt if you do not read those terms, how you will come to know what is wrong or right in this site?...

Jestertheclown
28 Sep 2010 - 8:24 PM

Quote: to keep more than 20 PMs is a violation of the provisions of the site,

I didn't know that and I doubt if I've got twenty in there anyway.
I'm a bit intrigued though as to why that rule should exist?

Overread
Overread  53745 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
28 Sep 2010 - 8:27 PM

Probably to try and prevent people having massive inboxes that eventually slow down the site. Most sites get around this by enforcing a 100/200 message limit (both out and in boxes - ie all stored messages) (often 100 for regular and 200 or more for paid members).

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.