Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Terms and conditions

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Jestertheclown
28 Sep 2010 - 8:48 PM

. . . . alright, there were fifty seven.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
28 Sep 2010 - 8:48 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

geoffash26
geoffash26  102506 forum posts United Kingdom
28 Sep 2010 - 9:53 PM

Quote: no it is not the question of honesty, the rules of this site are binding in nature so long we are member of this site, we must know and carefully abide by,

Well I think it is.. If you believe in the company, person, web site... who have written the terms and conditions you would believe they have no reason to do any thing bad or untoward towards anyone that is going to use the service as it was designed for. If you intend to try and do things against the service that's when you need to read the terms and conditions to find loop holes.

Been here 6 years plus and never worried about that legal cr*p all common sense really

Nick_w
Nick_w e2 Member 73818 forum postsNick_w vcard England99 Constructive Critique Points
29 Sep 2010 - 1:39 PM

Just a small point, when you click on the initial note in the header you get this

Quote: All content is 2001-2007 Magezine Publishing.

This page was last updated on 24/01/2007 - 12:00 AM

Shouldn't that bit really be updated too ?

As for the T&C affected - well not really a contencious issue is it, just common sense - you don't see adverts for Tescos in Asda do you?

whoops just noticed the one on 20pm's - I've never cleaned mine out since day 1 .... Does that mean I get slapped wrists Wink

Last Modified By Nick_w at 29 Sep 2010 - 1:44 PM
clicknimagine
29 Sep 2010 - 5:54 PM

I do not know the sanction behind this 20PM rule, but if you keep it the clause says you may not be able to see the contents beyond first 20 PMs Grin...

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012523 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
29 Sep 2010 - 6:49 PM

Quote: Does that mean I get slapped wrists

I dont think its a slapped wrist offence , not unless you really want it to be... Smile

Nick_w
Nick_w e2 Member 73818 forum postsNick_w vcard England99 Constructive Critique Points
29 Sep 2010 - 7:04 PM

Quote: I dont think its a slapped wrist offence , not unless you really want it to be...

where do I get an application form Wink

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012523 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
29 Sep 2010 - 7:37 PM

hang on, I'll dust one off 'specially Grin

clicknimagine
29 Sep 2010 - 8:03 PM

Oh! probably it is me thenGrinTongueWink...

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.