Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Terms and conditions

Jestertheclown 6 6.6k 242 England
28 Sep 2010 8:48PM
. . . . alright, there were fifty seven.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

geoffash26 10 2.5k United Kingdom
28 Sep 2010 9:53PM

Quote:no it is not the question of honesty, the rules of this site are binding in nature so long we are member of this site, we must know and carefully abide by,

Well I think it is.. If you believe in the company, person, web site... who have written the terms and conditions you would believe they have no reason to do any thing bad or untoward towards anyone that is going to use the service as it was designed for. If you intend to try and do things against the service that's when you need to read the terms and conditions to find loop holes.

Been here 6 years plus and never worried about that legal cr*p all common sense really
Nick_w e2
7 4.1k 99 England
29 Sep 2010 1:39PM
Just a small point, when you click on the initial note in the header you get this

Quote:All content is 2001-2007 Magezine Publishing.

This page was last updated on 24/01/2007 - 12:00 AM

Shouldn't that bit really be updated too ?

As for the T&C affected - well not really a contencious issue is it, just common sense - you don't see adverts for Tescos in Asda do you?

whoops just noticed the one on 20pm's - I've never cleaned mine out since day 1 .... Does that mean I get slapped wrists Wink
clicknimagine 5 221 88
29 Sep 2010 5:54PM
I do not know the sanction behind this 20PM rule, but if you keep it the clause says you may not be able to see the contents beyond first 20 PMs Grin...
answersonapostcard e2
10 12.7k 15 United Kingdom
29 Sep 2010 6:49PM

Quote:Does that mean I get slapped wrists
I dont think its a slapped wrist offence , not unless you really want it to be... Smile
Nick_w e2
7 4.1k 99 England
29 Sep 2010 7:04PM

Quote:I dont think its a slapped wrist offence , not unless you really want it to be...

where do I get an application form Wink
answersonapostcard e2
10 12.7k 15 United Kingdom
29 Sep 2010 7:37PM
hang on, I'll dust one off 'specially Grin
clicknimagine 5 221 88
29 Sep 2010 8:03PM
Oh! probably it is me thenGrinTongueWink...

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.