Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

TFP MODELS

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
User_Removed
14 Jan 2013 - 1:58 PM

Can anyone in here possibly in the East Midlands/Nottinghamshire area help me out .I am looking to meet any female models either beginners or professionals basically any level of experience willing to do tfp/tfcd shoots with me and would be able to help me build up my experience and portfolio as i am new to Glamour style photography.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
14 Jan 2013 - 1:58 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

arhb
arhb e2 Member 62052 forum postsarhb vcard United Kingdom67 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jan 2013 - 2:12 PM

Model Mayhem is a good place to start,
also try Pure Storm.

User_Removed
14 Jan 2013 - 2:17 PM

Ok will try them any others as i tried net portfolio and was not impressed with them as one of their members was right mouthy git.

arhb
arhb e2 Member 62052 forum postsarhb vcard United Kingdom67 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jan 2013 - 2:20 PM

I use model mayhem almost exclusively, as I didn't like the set-up on purestorm

I think there's also one called purple port, or something like that...

Last Modified By arhb at 14 Jan 2013 - 2:21 PM
User_Removed
14 Jan 2013 - 2:30 PM

This female model was in Ipswich and she tried to imply that all non professional photographers were all perverts and only hired models so they could ogle a models body and that they all have cheap cameras .So i reported her to the site admin and suggest she should be removed from the site.What do you think.

AlexandraSD
AlexandraSD e2 Member 2432 forum postsAlexandraSD vcard United Kingdom
14 Jan 2013 - 2:35 PM

Casting calls on those sites from models looking for TFP is increasingly rare, last time i placed a casting call for tfp i got a dozen or so replies from models based in east anglia, so it seems some dont mind grabbing a free shoot but if they can get paid for it, thats their preference, and good for them as well, experienced models are very professional and strict with their lifestyle and fitness regime, all too often photographers take them for granted, something i was guilty of once.

Once you get a few shoots under your belt and share the results online; get noticed, you will get tfp offers quite regularly.

There are other sites aside from model mayhem and purestrm but their not all that great and some look like they were built 100 years ago, though, i hate to say it, facebook aint a bad place to network, there are lots of timewasters there, but also some very hungry wannabee's, but there are also dozens of photographers with the same idea, so getting the best models can be a challenge, specially with tfp, unless you work hard and consistently, always putting new work out there.

User_Removed
14 Jan 2013 - 2:43 PM

What site would you suggest as best one member said model mayhem which i have just joined i just need a model who is good working with beginners and can help me with poses and advice and build up my portfolio.

arhb
14 Jan 2013 - 3:00 PM

Quote: What site would you suggest as best one member said model mayhem which i have just joined i just need a model who is good working with beginners and can help me with poses and advice and build up my portfolio.

I think you might have a problem finding a TF* model, that fills these criteria.
If you want experience, you might need to consider paying.

indemnity
indemnity  5326 forum posts
14 Jan 2013 - 3:00 PM

Probably more than half the images I have posted here were done on tfp basis. Recently the majority from 'Purpleport' and some from Purestorm. Quite often the model messages me asking for a shoot.

arhb
14 Jan 2013 - 3:16 PM

Me too with MM, however if the OP is lacking a PF, it's not quite so straightforward.

User_Removed
14 Jan 2013 - 4:43 PM

well what sort of rates do models charge for a shoot up to topless

indemnity
14 Jan 2013 - 4:43 PM

arhb makes some very valid points. Highly unlikely an experienced glamour model would work on a tf basis, and a new model unlikely to be comfortable to do glamour on their first shoots. You might struggle to get worthwhile results from the inexperienced too.
If you're not familiar and comfortable with a studio environment, might be an idea to get some tutoring from a competent glamour photographer. I do believe Fast Eddie (midlands based) operates workshops both at his studio and other locations around the country, time with him might prove a worthwhile investment.

indemnity
14 Jan 2013 - 4:50 PM

Quote: Well what sort of rates do models charge for a shoot up to topless

This varies, but most try to achieve 25 p/h and upwards. Many studios operate 'model days' where you can book the model and studio for about 50 p/h, this represents good value as the model will be experienced and all the equipment us provided. Get on to MM PS or Purpleport and have a scout about.

simont
simont  102247 forum posts England4 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jan 2013 - 4:57 PM

What about Ade in Preston, doesn't he still runs his evenings for Epz members?

digicammad
digicammad e2 Member 1021988 forum postsdigicammad vcard United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jan 2013 - 4:58 PM

Arc Photos. Give him a call, he's a top bloke.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.