Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

TFP MODELS

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53577 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jan 2013 - 5:05 PM

Hi Kevin,

Take small steps - shoot any model - male or female, old or young - build some credibility and some skill before jumping straight into topless - if you want good artistic photo's then dashing off to shoot flesh is not the right approach and may make you look like you are in the small group that your model contact suggested.

If you want experienced models you should pay for experience, if not make sure your photo's are good enough for them the waste two hours and travel costs.

Also be very clear about what's in the shoot before the shoot, don't ask for more during the shoot. Don't shoot too revealing the first time with a model.
Look at using model release forms - make sure you check the model is over 18 and consider a chaperone for you and for her/him.

Finally watch out for occasional scams that might put you in a tricky or even dangerous situation.

Last Modified By JackAllTog at 14 Jan 2013 - 5:05 PM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
14 Jan 2013 - 5:05 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed
14 Jan 2013 - 5:10 PM

i am in the east midlands think Preston is a little bit to far to travel.

whipspeed
whipspeed e2 Member 104040 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jan 2013 - 5:16 PM

What you say on your website is slightly different to this thread, it makes you sound as if you've done alot of this work and are advertising for paid work? Not sure whether you can just offer female students a discount on production of student card, I'd think you have to be a bit careful of sexism there.

indemnity
indemnity  5328 forum posts
14 Jan 2013 - 5:18 PM

Preston is not in East Midlands as the OP requested.

User_Removed
14 Jan 2013 - 5:27 PM

sorry preston is to far away .

arhb
arhb e2 Member 72190 forum postsarhb vcard United Kingdom67 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jan 2013 - 5:36 PM

Quote: What you say on your website is slightly different to this thread, it makes you sound as if you've done alot of this work and are advertising for paid work? Not sure whether you can just offer female students a discount on production of student card, I'd think you have to be a bit careful of sexism there.

Well spotted Sarah.

User_Removed
14 Jan 2013 - 5:56 PM

I tried asking for male models but there was not as much replies and another photographer told me to stick with asking for females so i have ,I will take paid models if i cannot find tfp.

whipspeed
whipspeed e2 Member 104040 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jan 2013 - 6:10 PM

But what you are saying on here is that you want to shoot people as you have no experience, whereas your site says:

Quote: My service is based on the belief that my customers needs are of the utmost importance. I am committed to meeting those needs. .I offer most styles of photography including styles of glamour and fashion.I also provide advice and practice events for amateurs.Photo shoots are usually at a location nearby or outdoors if weather permits. I am willing to work with females who are just starting out in the modelling business but will also work with more experienced models to . .I am also willing to offer totally free test shoots for any one looking to see what is involved.
I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry I have been doing photography for over 30 years and my work is available for viewing.. Also there is special offers for first time customers and discounts for regular customers or customers who introduce friend/s to me. I am based within easy distance of major cities and the M1 and A38 main roads and equal distance from Nottingham, Derby and Sheffield . Can also do appointments to suit the individual.May be available to do video photography if asked. Discounts for female students on showing of student ID.Also I am willing to help take photographs for any charity calenders in local area free of charge. Indoor sessions are done in a friendly environment to make you feel more at ease.. I do not do the Photo shoots here unless that is what you would like.I will do the photographs in what ever location you would like within reason.Also now do girl on girl shoots and couples or group pictures. Other examples of my work are available for viewing including my glamour and topless/nude /adult shots if you visit me.

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43816 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jan 2013 - 6:26 PM

Quote: But what you are saying on here is that you want to shoot people as you have no experience, whereas your site says:

My service is based on the belief that my customers needs are of the utmost importance. I am committed to meeting those needs. .I offer most styles of photography including styles of glamour and fashion.I also provide advice.... for amateurs.Photo shoots are usually at a location nearby or outdoors if weather permits. I am willing to work with females who are just starting out in the modelling business but will also work with more experienced models to . .I am also willing to offer totally free test shoots for any one looking to see what is involved.
I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry I have been doing photography for over 30 years and my work is available for viewing..

Inexperienced after 30 years?
Again, well spotted, Sarah.

Last Modified By saltireblue at 14 Jan 2013 - 6:28 PM
f11digital
f11digital  1177 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jan 2013 - 6:28 PM

You've changed the 'images' on your website since you asked the same question last year. Some of us have good memories Wink

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012596 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jan 2013 - 6:45 PM

Not surprised you cant get models, you dont have to look far on the net to find you and most models would do their research before replying to an advert. You need help with something but photography isnt it.

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315153 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jan 2013 - 7:05 PM

Whats this all about then, I thought you said it was you wanted training here.

NOW LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR A NEW AGENCY
I AM LOOKING TO BRANCH OUT AND OPEN MY OWN AGENCY. I AM LOOKING TO RECRUIT ANYBODY INTERESTED IN DOING ANY STYLE OF MODELLING WORK BUT YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD OR ABOVE AND WILL ACCEPT ANY NATIONALITY.NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED AS I WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH A MODELLING SESSION WITH A FREE TRIAL SHOOT.WATCH THIS SPACE FOR APPOINTMENT DATES.

ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014778 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jan 2013 - 7:11 PM

comedy thread Smile

excellent

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43816 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jan 2013 - 7:20 PM

Quote: Comedy thread Smile

excellent

One aims to please.Wink

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315153 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
14 Jan 2013 - 7:39 PM

This is what you need Smile

http://proportionlondon.com/bg6-10-25-Bespoke-Sculpting-Services

There ace for learning about lighting.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.