Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Thank you Clinton Morrison

john64 e2
10 824 England
29 Apr 2007 3:42PM
(Football thread)

A big thank you to the ex-Bluenose. Derby not winning today means that the Royal Blue half of Brum will be raising a glass or two of the bubbly stuff this afternoon. Promotion back to the Premiership is ours.

Now then, where do I sign to renew my season ticket Miss Brady?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

wasper e2
8 532 1 Ireland
29 Apr 2007 5:50PM
Leeds will be back from the abyss & will re conqour the world. The future is bright, the future is bright.
Geoffphoto 8 13.5k United Kingdom
29 Apr 2007 6:11PM

Quote:Leeds will be back from the abyss & will re conqour the world.
(sic)

Don't hold your breath , with Ken and Denis in charge I think that you'll even have problems against the might of Cheltenham Town next year !!

I dunno why but as a Plymouth fan it's very satisfing to see a club like Leeds relegated to Div 1 ( probably cos I've been there and got the tee shirt !!)
john64 e2
10 824 England
30 Apr 2007 12:28AM
Just got back from a night on the tiles in Brum, or more to the point, a night in a real ale pub (god, that beer is good) me and my bro' have departed the city centre on seperate buses bound for who-knows-where and we couldn't give a chuff cos' we're back in the prem for next year.

I'm a bit elephants-trunk as I write this so please (moderators) edit this as you see fit...

Keep right on to the end of the road...
User_Removed 10 3.3k Russian Federation
30 Apr 2007 9:33AM
There's also a lot of hungover-looking people in Sunderland this morning... Wink
dave thelens 11 936 United Kingdom
30 Apr 2007 1:34PM
they always look like that in Makemland

Toon Toon Black n White Army

DTL
wasper e2
8 532 1 Ireland
30 Apr 2007 1:45PM
Do you think Leeds should be punished for the pitch invasion. Before you answer think did that ever happen at your club?

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.