Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The 8th Annual BWC Meeting - 27/12/2011

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Terry L
Terry L e2 Member 10570 forum postsTerry L vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
5 Dec 2011 - 10:42 AM

Only three weeks to go, anyone else interested?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
5 Dec 2011 - 10:42 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Terry L
Terry L e2 Member 10570 forum postsTerry L vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
24 Dec 2011 - 8:05 PM

Only a couple of days to go, look forward to seeing you all there and have a Happy Christmas.

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114435 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
24 Dec 2011 - 8:43 PM

Still hoping to be there Terry, don't look like there's much chance of snow Smile So as long as it isn't p****** it down with rain we'll hope fully make it. As for what time, well that all depends on how the traffic is from Scrumpy country.....HiC! And whether or not I'm sober enough to drive.......Right, that's enough waffle, I'm of back to me apple juice ooohhh arrrrrr! Tongue

Ade the bumpkin!

BTW.....Merry Xmas everyone! As you all might have already guessed I'm very merry already......Hic! Burp! Fart!....

tomcat
tomcat e2 Member 85744 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
24 Dec 2011 - 9:08 PM

Only confirmed a couple of hours ago, Muffin's dad is to remain in hospital over the festivitiesSad

Unfortunately I will not be able to join you all. Tomcat's taxis will be required on a daily basis - no alcohol eitherSad

Ah well! - could be me in there

Terry L
24 Dec 2011 - 11:00 PM

Sorry to hear the news Adrian, hope he makes a speedy recovery. My best wishes to you and enjoy your christmas the best you can.

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114435 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
25 Dec 2011 - 7:39 AM

That's a shame Adrian, I was hoping for a good natter and barracking from ya......Never mind hopefully we'll bump into each other sooner or later......

Best wishes to Muffin's Dad and the rest of your family......

Regards.....Ade Hic!!

Ade_Osman
26 Dec 2011 - 2:08 PM

Just taking the liberty of bumping up the forum in case anyone has some spare time with nothing else to do except try out all those new xmas toys they've had!....

See y'all there those that do make it.....

Ade

rambler
rambler e2 Member 5412 forum postsrambler vcard England14 Constructive Critique Points
26 Dec 2011 - 3:44 PM

Mind if I join you? I have a new 7D to try out

Ken.

Terry L
26 Dec 2011 - 4:56 PM

Hi Ken, you are more than welcome to come along and try out the new 7D.

arnieg
arnieg  9681 forum posts England
26 Dec 2011 - 6:12 PM

not going to beable to make it sorry
arnie

Jack_Schitt
26 Dec 2011 - 7:43 PM

i'll be there Terry.

Ade_Osman
27 Dec 2011 - 2:36 AM

Well it's 2:30am and I'm having another night of b***** insomnia, grrrrr Sad But still intend to make the trip, even if I have to make the wife drive......FAT CHANCE!.....I want to get there with my nerves left intact......

C'yal there those that make it, I be in my new Jack Pike waterproof Camo fleece (xmas pressie) if anyone wants a fight!....Sorry I mean't chat Grin Well I will be a tired grumpy ba**** by the time we get there Grin

Ade

Sezz
Sezz e2 Member 9617 forum postsSezz vcard England15 Constructive Critique Points
27 Dec 2011 - 8:36 AM

Room for another Terry? Smile

rambler
rambler e2 Member 5412 forum postsrambler vcard England14 Constructive Critique Points
27 Dec 2011 - 5:05 PM

Many thanks to Terry and to everyone I met today for making the day so enjoyable,

Ken.

Terry L
27 Dec 2011 - 7:24 PM

Pleased to hear you enjoyed it Ken, it was nice to meet you and I hope you managed one or two good images from the day even though the light wasn't good.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.