Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The BIG UK photoshoot

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
NRGthedude
7 Mar 2006 - 10:00 AM

Hi all, my name is Nicholas Gray and I'm currently doing my exam unit in A2 photography.

My idea involves lots of pictures of a sunset taken all over england, all I ask is that the shots are taken with any digital camera, any setting and in landscape format. I'm not bothered about weather conditions so even if it is cloudy please still take the picture.

The time and date for this photoshoot is Thursday the 9th of March at 5:45pm.

Once you have taken your picture send it to me at NRGthedude@aol.com with your name/ alias and location if you please (so I can refer to you in my journal).

Any questions or to give support just post here.

Happy Snapping.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
7 Mar 2006 - 10:00 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ejtumman
ejtumman  102756 forum posts England
7 Mar 2006 - 10:14 AM

How much?

NRGthedude
7 Mar 2006 - 10:15 AM

Just one picture please but send more if you wish.

c_evans99
c_evans99  107013 forum posts Wales1 Constructive Critique Points
7 Mar 2006 - 10:16 AM

Add robins and bluebells and you'll have a triptych of olympian proportions...

ejtumman
ejtumman  102756 forum posts England
7 Mar 2006 - 10:16 AM

I think you missed the point.....

How much for me to go out on thursday evening.... when it will be pi$$ing down with rain by the looks of the forecast.... and help you with your exam

;o)

NRGthedude
7 Mar 2006 - 10:20 AM

Well you can always just take a picture from your window pointing in the general direction, the idea of the piece is that in one plcace the sunset could be amazing while in another its rubbish.

Add whatever you like init as long as there is a sunset and the picture is taken at the stated time.

Your reward is good karma Wink

TimJ
TimJ  10482 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
7 Mar 2006 - 10:23 AM

If I remember you might get an e-mail on thursday Wink

loweskid
loweskid  132042 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
7 Mar 2006 - 12:28 PM

Quote: The time and date for this photoshoot is Thursday the 9th of March at 5:45pm.

er.. at this time of year the sun sets about half an hour later at the western end of Cornwall compared to the east coast of Norfolk..!

And do you really mean just England or are you including the rest of the UK. Not that it bothers me - I'll be in Ireland!

NRGthedude
7 Mar 2006 - 9:17 PM

I'm not really sure when the sun sets but at this time it should be setting, if the sun has already set the still take a picture in the direction of the sun. Any one in the UK can take part sorry about putting england in.

wolf666
wolf666  8497 forum posts England
7 Mar 2006 - 10:55 PM

You might have got a better response if your post showed some basic manners and asked if we were willing to help you not just laid out what you wanted and a thank you wouldn't have gone amiss. I assume you are from the younger generation, not having checked your profile, for whom the use of these simple phrases seems to have fallen out of favour.

BigCol
BigCol e2 Member 131835 forum postsBigCol vcard Scotland1 Constructive Critique Points
7 Mar 2006 - 11:17 PM

Calvin?
Quote: I assume you are from the younger generation

You feeling your age?

Col

wolf666
7 Mar 2006 - 11:24 PM

No Col. I just find the lack of manners in the younger generation rather depressing.......hold on a minute........I'm not that old, what am I saying? Okay B******s to everyone.

User_Removed
7 Mar 2006 - 11:27 PM

Quote: for whom the use of these simple phrases seems to have fallen out of favour.

Pot... Kettle... Black.

wolf666
7 Mar 2006 - 11:49 PM

Quote: Pot... Kettle... Black.

Whats that supposed to mean? Hold on this is another thread you are going to lock isn't it? Because my views on manners are, somehow, a fascist plot against the site.

Bernie
Bernie  102201 forum posts
7 Mar 2006 - 11:50 PM

You mean.
Pot...Kettle...Non white.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.