Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

The BIG UK photoshoot

NRGthedude 8 57 United Kingdom
7 Mar 2006 10:00AM
Hi all, my name is Nicholas Gray and I'm currently doing my exam unit in A2 photography.

My idea involves lots of pictures of a sunset taken all over england, all I ask is that the shots are taken with any digital camera, any setting and in landscape format. I'm not bothered about weather conditions so even if it is cloudy please still take the picture.

The time and date for this photoshoot is Thursday the 9th of March at 5:45pm.

Once you have taken your picture send it to me at NRGthedude@aol.com with your name/ alias and location if you please (so I can refer to you in my journal).

Any questions or to give support just post here.

Happy Snapping.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ejtumman e2
10 2.8k England
7 Mar 2006 10:14AM
How much?
7 Mar 2006 10:15AM
Just one picture please but send more if you wish.
c_evans99 e2
11 7.0k 1 Wales
7 Mar 2006 10:16AM
Add robins and bluebells and you'll have a triptych of olympian proportions...
ejtumman e2
10 2.8k England
7 Mar 2006 10:16AM
I think you missed the point.....

How much for me to go out on thursday evening.... when it will be pi$$ing down with rain by the looks of the forecast.... and help you with your exam

;o)
7 Mar 2006 10:20AM
Well you can always just take a picture from your window pointing in the general direction, the idea of the piece is that in one plcace the sunset could be amazing while in another its rubbish.

Add whatever you like init as long as there is a sunset and the picture is taken at the stated time.

Your reward is good karma Wink
TimJ e2
11 482 2 United Kingdom
7 Mar 2006 10:23AM
If I remember you might get an e-mail on thursday Wink
loweskid e2
13 2.0k 1 United Kingdom
7 Mar 2006 12:28PM

Quote:The time and date for this photoshoot is Thursday the 9th of March at 5:45pm.

er.. at this time of year the sun sets about half an hour later at the western end of Cornwall compared to the east coast of Norfolk..!

And do you really mean just England or are you including the rest of the UK. Not that it bothers me - I'll be in Ireland!
7 Mar 2006 9:17PM
I'm not really sure when the sun sets but at this time it should be setting, if the sun has already set the still take a picture in the direction of the sun. Any one in the UK can take part sorry about putting england in.
wolf666 e2
9 497 England
7 Mar 2006 10:55PM
You might have got a better response if your post showed some basic manners and asked if we were willing to help you not just laid out what you wanted and a thank you wouldn't have gone amiss. I assume you are from the younger generation, not having checked your profile, for whom the use of these simple phrases seems to have fallen out of favour.
BigCol e2
13 1.8k 1 Scotland
7 Mar 2006 11:17PM
Calvin?
Quote:I assume you are from the younger generation

You feeling your age?

Col
wolf666 e2
9 497 England
7 Mar 2006 11:24PM
No Col. I just find the lack of manners in the younger generation rather depressing.......hold on a minute........I'm not that old, what am I saying? Okay B******s to everyone.
User_Removed 10 3.3k Russian Federation
7 Mar 2006 11:27PM

Quote:for whom the use of these simple phrases seems to have fallen out of favour.

Pot... Kettle... Black.
wolf666 e2
9 497 England
7 Mar 2006 11:49PM

Quote:Pot... Kettle... Black.

Whats that supposed to mean? Hold on this is another thread you are going to lock isn't it? Because my views on manners are, somehow, a fascist plot against the site.
Bernie 11 2.2k
7 Mar 2006 11:50PM
You mean.
Pot...Kettle...Non white.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.