Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
The challenge is texture it can be anything that fills your frame.
1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
4. All uploads must be B&W (or Sepia toned)
5. Only one uploads per member
6. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
7. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
8. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
9. Have fun
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
I was just studying a yew tree trunk on my way to work this morning - I guess I'll have no excuse not to join in this week!
Will see if i can get the finger out and try and enter Yew have no excuse cattyal
oh dearie dearie me
Sorry can't help myself
You'll have to adjust the yew and saturation, Alison.
By about tree stops
You're barking mad, Rod!
Have ye just twigged
Just leaf me out of this.
Leaf me out or branch out !!
You are a budding comedian, Rod.q
thats a bloomin awful pun think i will bow out of this convo i don't like the root its taking
Oak-ay. We don't want to make an 'ash of it. You must be getting sick a more.
Gawd your good !! Don't be a total birch , let me just say yer skills are sub-lime am not going to cherry pick any more bad tree puns this aint going to be poplar but think i will leaf this conversation because iam pineing fir ma beech
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
01/09/2014 - 30/09/2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View September's Photo Month Calendar