Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The Doctor is Out!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

mohikan22
mohikan22  102188 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
19 Jul 2010 - 9:47 PM

totally different era and sport for comparison but yes deserves a mention too.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
19 Jul 2010 - 9:47 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

john64
john64 e2 Member 10824 forum postsjohn64 vcard England
20 Jul 2010 - 10:15 AM

Quote: You have to feel sorry for Lorenzo though, at any other time he would be unbeatable but imagine having to share the team with Rossi

Probably not next year though. It looks like The Doctor may be on the move to Ducati since Stoner has now signed with Honda for next season. I also heard a little rumour that Dani Pedrosa may (just may) be replacing Rossi at Yamaha, which would make for an interesting time since he and Lorenzo don't really get on.

Quote: Rossi is possibly one of the best riders of all time

Possibly ?? I think 'probably' is closer to it. There's only really Agostini to compare. As Colin Edwards says: Rossi is the GOAT (Greatest Of All Time), who am I to disagree?

ripleysalien
20 Jul 2010 - 10:21 AM

I thought Spies was getting the factory ride at Yamaha and Honda were maybe gonna be a 3 bike team.

john64
20 Jul 2010 - 1:02 PM

Quote: I thought Spies was getting the factory ride at Yamaha and Honda were maybe gonna be a 3 bike team

Another possibility. I know there's talk of 3 Repsols running or maybe 2 Repsols and 1 in a different livery. Regarding the Yamahas, I think Spies would be a great shout, he's done really well so far this year, considering he's having to learn a few new circuits as well as the set up of his bike.

It's going to be an interesting few weeks...

ripleysalien
20 Jul 2010 - 2:58 PM

I agree, interesting it is, Stoner has signed on the dotted line so that is now set.

Rossi is almost deffo going to the Ducati, ( with his tech mate to I bet )

So for me its
Stoner, Honda
Rossi, Ducati ( and watch it fly )
Spies to Yamaha ( Rossi's old seat. )

john64
20 Jul 2010 - 3:10 PM

The really interesting thing (for me) about the possibility of Rossi on a Ducati is that no-one (except Stoner) has been able to be competitive on it. In fact Marco Melandri has arguably been better on a satellite Honda than he was on the works Ducati.

Can't see Rossi failing though. I'm sure Ducati will throw everything they've got at getting it to work for him.

ripleysalien
20 Jul 2010 - 3:25 PM

Yes but look at the Honda, it was a shed till Rossi was on it, that Yamaha is coming on sweet but I think Rossi is holding back cos Lorenzo has the same bike, I will say Rossi (should he go to Ducati) will win within the first 5 races of that season.

AND IM A STONER FAN Sad

Last Modified By ripleysalien at 20 Jul 2010 - 3:26 PM
mohikan22
mohikan22  102188 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
20 Jul 2010 - 3:44 PM

Rossi on the Duke.... Hell yeah what a match. with his tech ability and input, he will more than likely take half his team with him....... well its always been a beast for top end...now "get him in red and leave them dead!"
matt.

john64
20 Jul 2010 - 4:38 PM

For Steve: since you're a fan...

20080621-148.jpg

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.