Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

  • NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here


PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

the face in the clouds


frenchie44 8 293 United Kingdom
17 Mar 2012 10:53AM
gosport-lake-w.jpg

face.jpg


I took this picture last year and have looked at it many times and did not see anything unusual about it, a friend was going thru the pics on my phone and suddenly haded it back to told me switch it off?
she saw this face in the clouds and it sppoked her?
now when i look at the picture i always see the face,

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cameracat 11 8.6k 61 Norfolk Island
17 Mar 2012 11:07AM
My first take was, " Fab Cloud Formation " ..Smile Followed by shame about the " Horizon " though...Sad

The face is interesting though, Perhaps a cloud sprite, Just how big is the screen on your phone.....Grin
frenchie44 8 293 United Kingdom
17 Mar 2012 11:29AM
i
Quote:My first take was, " Fab Cloud Formation " ..Smile Followed by shame about the " Horizon " though...Sad

The face is interesting though, Perhaps a cloud sprite, Just how big is the screen on your phone.....Grin



I forgot to mention this was not taken using the phone
Big Bri 13 15.7k United Kingdom
17 Mar 2012 11:47AM
I don't really see it. However, this face of ET found inside a log is quite clear Smile
phil1963 e2
2 265 United Kingdom
17 Mar 2012 11:56AM
Hmmmm,i will have to phone home about this oneGrinWink
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
17 Mar 2012 12:10PM
That looks like Gosport Lake in Hampshire. Smile

I too can't see the face in the main pic.... and I certainly wouldn't be able to see it on a phone screen.
frenchie44 8 293 United Kingdom
17 Mar 2012 12:36PM

Quote:That looks like Gosport Lake in Hampshire. Smile

I too can't see the face in the main pic.... and I certainly wouldn't be able to see it on a phone screen.



The face is above the second big tree from the left, laying horizontally.
User_Removed 10 3.3k 4 United Kingdom
17 Mar 2012 12:48PM
I think when you find it in the main pic it looks more spooky than it does when it's isolated. Certainly not the first time someone has seen things in clouds and of course it's just a co-incidence when clouds look like something else.
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
17 Mar 2012 3:53PM

Quote:The face is above the second big tree from the left, laying horizontally.


Oh, yes - you rotated the crop... that's what threw me!

Looks like the face of God to me! Wink
Tooth 9 5.8k 227 Ireland
18 Mar 2012 1:42AM

Quote:Certainly not the first time someone has seen things in clouds


indeed not..
kaybee 10 3.9k 24 Scotland
18 Mar 2012 8:57AM
Obviously the cloud has been to Veince for Carnivale

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.