Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The Future Of Ecommerce ??

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    stuwhitt
    stuwhitt  101357 forum posts United Kingdom
    2 Dec 2013 - 10:08 PM

I can see a few problems with this

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    2 Dec 2013 - 10:08 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Dann
    Dann  1184 forum posts
    2 Dec 2013 - 10:22 PM

YOU see a few problems!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!

dougv
    dougv Site Moderator 108376 forum postsdougv vcard England3 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Dec 2013 - 10:31 PM

A nice idea.
    Apart from all those nice individuals trying to bring the drones down to get the goodies it will probably cost about 5 to ship the plastic box back to them!
    Grin

answersonapostcard
    answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012603 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Dec 2013 - 10:49 PM

the more people are taken out of the equation the less people there are to buy, unless robots are now on PAYE?
    ;-0

thought it was April 1st when I saw this earlier today but then maybe its just a marketing ploy Smile

StrayCat
    StrayCat e2 Member 1014800 forum postsStrayCat vcard Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Dec 2013 - 4:52 AM

Everybody will be working at MacDonald's and WalMart before too long.Tongue

alansnap
    alansnap e2 Member 10529 forum postsalansnap vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Dec 2013 - 8:03 AM

Na it's not real. The warehouse (Sorry, Fulfilment Centre) staff loading the goods didn't appear to be running.
    Alan

Ade_Osman
    Ade_Osman e2 Member 114521 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Dec 2013 - 10:02 AM

They'd have to use a full sized Chinook helicopter if the amount of packing they used for the last thing I ordered from Amazon was anything to go by.........A small Nokia phone that arrived in a box big enough for a wide screen TV?????.....Bonkers!

GarethRobinson
    GarethRobinson e2 Member 8992 forum postsGarethRobinson vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Dec 2013 - 10:35 AM

Ade them big boxes from amazon are fantastic they are replacement shelters for them poor people living on the streets.

Last Modified By GarethRobinson at 3 Dec 2013 - 10:36 AM
    Ade_Osman
    Ade_Osman e2 Member 114521 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Dec 2013 - 10:37 AM

Quote: poor people living on the streets.

Perhaps they thought I'm a bit of a skinflint and hobbo......They're probably right Blush

keithh
    keithh e2 Member 1023027 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
    3 Dec 2013 - 11:41 AM

Log onto Ama(z)on.
    Where is my delivery? Click.
    Pakistan.
    You order will be with you after payload delivery.

(Brilliant marketing exercise, though)

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.