Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The Happy Forum

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64431 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
29 Apr 2011 - 10:03 PM

Seeing as no-one has mentioned this historic and momentous event on behalf of the people of the United Kingdom, I'd just like to say what a wonderful ceremony took place today in London when Prince William married Catherine Middleton. Thousands of years of history have been carried forward into the future, a new modern royalty, which can only be of benefit to our islands.

Good luck, love and best wishes to the now Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, the future King and Queen of England. It was a wonderful and joyous day.

Chris

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
29 Apr 2011 - 10:03 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

monstersnowman
29 Apr 2011 - 10:17 PM

Nice post .. and a nice change to the moaners and snipers ... same scentiments from me. It was nice to see such a gathering of happy well behaved people and the positive attention of 2 billion people around the world. My fiance was blubbing like a good one LOL ....

Kris_Dutson
29 Apr 2011 - 10:21 PM

Quote: Good luck, love and best wishes to the now Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, the future King and Queen of England. It was a wonderful and joyous day.

Hear, hear. Smile

And I loved the trees in Westminster Abbey.

Last Modified By Kris_Dutson at 29 Apr 2011 - 10:22 PM
Just Jas
Just Jas  1225752 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
29 Apr 2011 - 10:21 PM

Perhaps he should have married Violet Elizabeth, then! SmileSmileSmile

Eviscera
Eviscera e2 Member 81104 forum postsEviscera vcard United Kingdom149 Constructive Critique Points
29 Apr 2011 - 10:22 PM

Illuminating day

lawbert
lawbert  71713 forum posts England15 Constructive Critique Points
29 Apr 2011 - 10:26 PM

Quote: Is she gonna be called Princess William (in the same way Princess Michael of Kent is)?

I don't get that, Diana wasn't called Princess Charles.

Give Buck House a bell for a defintive answerTongue

lawbert
lawbert  71713 forum posts England15 Constructive Critique Points
29 Apr 2011 - 10:29 PM

Quote: I feel sorry for William. He's never gonna be certain that she married him for love. There's always gonna be that doubt

They have been together for a few years now so I guess the cynics should buy a dirty daily every day to read the full story as it may or may not unfold dependant on the authorWinkTongue

kombizz
kombizz  9591 forum posts United States1 Constructive Critique Points
29 Apr 2011 - 10:39 PM

I wonder how much the whole ceremony cost? Does anybody know?

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012603 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
29 Apr 2011 - 10:55 PM

Quote: And I loved the trees in Westminster Abbey

Me too, and as I understand it all to be replanted.

I wish them the best, they both seem like a genuinely nice couple and I'd rather give a little bit of taxes towards the wedding than some things I could mention Grin

Sus
Sus  93183 forum posts England9 Constructive Critique Points
29 Apr 2011 - 11:26 PM

What a beautiful ceremony, and the bride looked so lovely. I'm so pleased that everything turned out so well for them (ie no rain!) and wish them all the best as well.

This did raise a chuckle though!

trivets12
trivets12  101155 forum posts
29 Apr 2011 - 11:31 PM

Did anyone else notice the horse that lost its rider and galloped past Will and Kate just as they were passing the Cenotaph? It looked as if it was one of the Blues and Royals horses. Someone's in trouble tonight! Bet they'll get a right telling off for that.

TRUEX
TRUEX  7218 forum posts10 Constructive Critique Points
29 Apr 2011 - 11:46 PM

I liked the moment Kate looked back over her shoulder as she and William went back inside Buckingham palace, i'm sure that photo will be in the papers tomorrow.

Tooth
Tooth  95772 forum posts Ireland227 Constructive Critique Points
30 Apr 2011 - 2:50 AM

Where there's a Will there's a ...... whhhaaayyyy hhaaayyyyyy Tongue

As for what they'll call her, she should at least be Kate Upperton...

Ewanneil
Ewanneil  41118 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
30 Apr 2011 - 7:30 AM

Quote: the future King and Queen of England.

Oh good, Scotland (and Wales, N. Ireland and 15 other Commonwealth realms) appear to have become a republics overnight. Must have missed the various coups d'etats in the midst of all this wedding malarkey. Does that means I'm going to get a tax rebate now that I'm no longer expected to contribute to the civil list?

(Those of you who contribute to the grump group will see I'm back to normal)

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012603 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
30 Apr 2011 - 7:49 AM

Quote: Did anyone else notice the horse that lost its rider and galloped past Will and Kate just as they were passing the Cenotaph? It looked as if it was one of the Blues and Royals horses. Someone's in trouble tonight! Bet they'll get a right telling off for that

I saw something but wasnt quite sure, then I saw a picture of it. Alot of those horses took some handling though! Grin

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.