Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The Happy Forum

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 73347 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
25 Sep 2011 - 6:38 PM

Oh bugger!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
25 Sep 2011 - 6:38 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mikehit
mikehit  56450 forum posts United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
27 Sep 2011 - 11:18 AM

Quote: I'm off on holiday soon............ just when everyone else has returned from theirs! That makes me happy! Grin

I've just come back from 3 weeks holiday in Canada and am still beaming at the memory of spending a week watching grizzly bears ...and eagles...and orcas...and humpbacks... Man, we have to go back there again soon. What a place.

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84277 forum postsKarenFB vcard England163 Constructive Critique Points
2 Oct 2011 - 9:14 AM

After 4 weeks of no land line/internet..................I'M BACK!!! Grin

JJGEE
JJGEE  96303 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
2 Oct 2011 - 9:32 AM

Quote: After 4 weeks of no land line/internet..................I'M BACK!!!

And we are all still here ! !

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84277 forum postsKarenFB vcard England163 Constructive Critique Points
2 Oct 2011 - 9:39 AM

Good to know! Grin

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64430 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
2 Oct 2011 - 9:50 AM

Hiya Karen. Now you can sit in front of your computer for hours on end again. Grin
I did find it quite liberating for a while being without internet, but it didn't take long before the web took hold again, unfortunately.

KarenFB
2 Oct 2011 - 9:57 AM

You're telling me!! I can't believe I've been on here so long already.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64430 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
2 Oct 2011 - 7:34 PM

Mmmmmmmm! OH's been away for a while but I can smell cooking in the kitchen now 'cos he's back. Proper dinner for me tonight. SmileSmileSmile

SlowSong
2 Oct 2011 - 8:26 PM

Further to the above, luvly dinner. Full and floppy. Smile

KarenFB
3 Oct 2011 - 7:50 AM

.......WinkWink

polis_928tadw59

Just been having a keek in here, and I am glad that everyone is getting back to full happiness. Now exit stage right to the grumpy group.

SlowSong
3 Nov 2011 - 4:30 PM

Just got back from the Natural History Museum having seen the latest Veolia Wildlife competition winners. What a great selection this year. Some of the shots are so beautiful they bring a little tear to the eye. I thoroughly recommend it. The winner is splendid but my favourit was "The assassin" by Steve Mills, a UK entry. http://www.nhm.ac.uk/visit-us/whats-on/temporary-exhibitions/wpy/photo.do?photo=... Absolutely stunning in the exhibition.

Just over the road is the V&A where they've just opened up a new photography gallery. It's rather a small space and there are a few old chestnuts in there so I was a bit disappointed. I wouldn't make a special trip to see that one but it's handy just to pop over the road if you visit the wildlife pics. And the ice rink opens tomorrow too! Smile

SlowSong
24 Nov 2011 - 1:17 PM

Hasn't anything nice happened to anyone lately?
I'm happy because my new camera works great and it loads pics onto the computer with NO TROUBLE AT ALL!!! I can't quite believe it. Smile
I've just tidied up the garden because it's a lovely mild day and the sun's out, and I've got Absolute Classic Rock on the radio. Time to put the kettle on.
SmileSmileSmile

mikehit
mikehit  56450 forum posts United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
24 Nov 2011 - 2:16 PM

In one week I have managed to get a new stylus fitted to my turntable (fiddly little critter that was!) and Ella Fitzgerald sounds abso-bloody-lutely gorgeous. I have had to stop working a few times to just sit and listen SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

And then my CD player has come back with a new transport mechanism.

JOY! oh, joy!

And I have two long weekends coming up...

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139430 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
24 Nov 2011 - 5:21 PM

I muts remember to fit new stylus to my iPod. Grin

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.