Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

The Happy Forum

adrian_w Plus
7 3.5k 4 Scotland
25 Sep 2011 6:38PM
Oh bugger!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mikehit Plus
5 7.6k 11 United Kingdom
27 Sep 2011 11:18AM

Quote:I'm off on holiday soon............ just when everyone else has returned from theirs! That makes me happy! Grin

I've just come back from 3 weeks holiday in Canada and am still beaming at the memory of spending a week watching grizzly bears ...and eagles...and orcas...and humpbacks... Man, we have to go back there again soon. What a place.
KarenFB Plus
9 4.4k 163 England
2 Oct 2011 9:14AM
After 4 weeks of no land line/internet..................I'M BACK!!! Grin
JJGEE 10 6.5k 18 England
2 Oct 2011 9:32AM

Quote:After 4 weeks of no land line/internet..................I'M BACK!!!

And we are all still here ! !
KarenFB Plus
9 4.4k 163 England
2 Oct 2011 9:39AM
Good to know! Grin
SlowSong Plus
6 5.1k 29 England
2 Oct 2011 9:50AM
Hiya Karen. Now you can sit in front of your computer for hours on end again. Grin
I did find it quite liberating for a while being without internet, but it didn't take long before the web took hold again, unfortunately.
KarenFB Plus
9 4.4k 163 England
2 Oct 2011 9:57AM
You're telling me!! I can't believe I've been on here so long already.
SlowSong Plus
6 5.1k 29 England
2 Oct 2011 7:34PM
Mmmmmmmm! OH's been away for a while but I can smell cooking in the kitchen now 'cos he's back. Proper dinner for me tonight. SmileSmileSmile
SlowSong Plus
6 5.1k 29 England
2 Oct 2011 8:26PM
Further to the above, luvly dinner. Full and floppy. Smile
KarenFB Plus
9 4.4k 163 England
3 Oct 2011 7:50AM
.......WinkWink
8 Oct 2011 4:40PM
Just been having a keek in here, and I am glad that everyone is getting back to full happiness. Now exit stage right to the grumpy group.
SlowSong Plus
6 5.1k 29 England
3 Nov 2011 4:30PM
Just got back from the Natural History Museum having seen the latest Veolia Wildlife competition winners. What a great selection this year. Some of the shots are so beautiful they bring a little tear to the eye. I thoroughly recommend it. The winner is splendid but my favourit was "The assassin" by Steve Mills, a UK entry. http://www.nhm.ac.uk/visit-us/whats-on/temporary-exhibitions/wpy/photo.do?photo=2707&category=2&group=1 Absolutely stunning in the exhibition.

Just over the road is the V&A where they've just opened up a new photography gallery. It's rather a small space and there are a few old chestnuts in there so I was a bit disappointed. I wouldn't make a special trip to see that one but it's handy just to pop over the road if you visit the wildlife pics. And the ice rink opens tomorrow too! Smile
SlowSong Plus
6 5.1k 29 England
24 Nov 2011 1:17PM
Hasn't anything nice happened to anyone lately?
I'm happy because my new camera works great and it loads pics onto the computer with NO TROUBLE AT ALL!!! I can't quite believe it. Smile
I've just tidied up the garden because it's a lovely mild day and the sun's out, and I've got Absolute Classic Rock on the radio. Time to put the kettle on.
SmileSmileSmile
mikehit Plus
5 7.6k 11 United Kingdom
24 Nov 2011 2:16PM
In one week I have managed to get a new stylus fitted to my turntable (fiddly little critter that was!) and Ella Fitzgerald sounds abso-bloody-lutely gorgeous. I have had to stop working a few times to just sit and listen SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

And then my CD player has come back with a new transport mechanism.

JOY! oh, joy!

And I have two long weekends coming up...
Carabosse Plus
12 39.7k 269 England
24 Nov 2011 5:21PM
I muts remember to fit new stylus to my iPod. Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.