Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The Happy Forum

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

polis_928tadw59

It looks like Christmas has finished off the Happy Forum - the last post there was on the 24th November.Wink

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
2 Feb 2012 - 1:38 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

digicammad
digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
2 Feb 2012 - 1:38 PM

Everybody is too busy being happy. Smile

polis_928tadw59

Looks like you might be getting a new member here - definitely NOT ME though. Pabloisme has been putting jokes on our Grumpy Group page, and mikehit has rebuked him severely, and told him where to go, ie. here.Tongue

RogBrown
RogBrown  72997 forum posts England10 Constructive Critique Points
18 Feb 2012 - 3:27 PM

Funny thing - there are lots more members of the Grumpy Group than the Happy Group. I wonder why?

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139392 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
18 Feb 2012 - 3:43 PM

As newspapers know................ Grumpy sells, Happy doesn't! Wink

Eastlands
Eastlands e2 Member 3648 forum postsEastlands vcard Northern Ireland3 Constructive Critique Points
18 Feb 2012 - 3:52 PM

I know that I am never happier than when I am truly grumpy Wink

polis_928tadw59

Quote: As newspapers know................ Grumpy sells, Happy doesn't! Wink

Quote: I know that I am never happier than when I am truly grumpy Wink

I think we should stop posting our sarcastic comments in the Happy Forum, because they are making me smile, and therefore our comments will be making the Happy lot even happier.GrinSmileTongueWink

Eastlands
Eastlands e2 Member 3648 forum postsEastlands vcard Northern Ireland3 Constructive Critique Points
19 Feb 2012 - 2:48 PM

Well, if I'm not wanted here I can take the hint and go off and be grumpy somewhere else Wink

polis_928tadw59
21 Feb 2012 - 12:44 PM

Quote: Well, if I'm not wanted here I can take the hint and go off and be grumpy somewhere else Wink

Eastlands, don't take offence, as my remark was only in jest. I think under the rules of the Grumpy Group we can occasionally visit here, and try to upset the Happy lot, then return to our miserable abode.Tongue

polis_928tadw59
26 Feb 2012 - 12:34 PM

Just to bring a smile to the Happy Forum members - last night I broke the battery holder on my Canon T90; AND this morning a lump of red hot coal has literally jumped out of the fire and burned the rug.Sad

Tooth
Tooth  95772 forum posts Ireland227 Constructive Critique Points
27 Feb 2012 - 1:33 AM

What ? Literally??

I'm happiest when being pedantic Wink Smile

lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014023 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
27 Feb 2012 - 6:52 AM

LOL - a work colleague once said to me "When I told the boss, he literally exploded". Now that is something I would have paid good money to see!

polis_928tadw59
27 Feb 2012 - 11:52 AM

Yes, literally. It must have been, because I did not use the tongs and place the coal on the rug.Grin Back off to the Grumpy Group - a much better way of whiling away the hours.Grin

polis_928tadw59

I wonder how many people inhabit this forum. Nothing here since Feb 27th. Is there anything amiss ? UNLESS of course,they have all been waiting for Easter and the film ----- Mary Poppins..... Yippee. I bet they have all been sitting on their settees, telling jokes and laughing, thereby making their settees rise up to the ceiling, as did the Uncle in the same film.GrinTongueWink

JohnHawthorne

Believe it or not, I've never seen that film. Is it too late to see it in the cinema? Wink

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.