Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The Happy Forum

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

polis_928tadw59

Probably, but like the Sound of Music, etc., just wait for the next Bank Holiday, then they will be on again.Grin And that will give me something to grumble about in the Grumpy Group.Wink

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
9 Apr 2012 - 4:23 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

macroman
macroman  1115312 forum posts England
9 Apr 2012 - 6:40 PM

GrinGrin Well, that's Easter nearly over, so we can look forward to some decent weather.

polis_928tadw59

You sound like a happy person,macroman, did you get a load of Easter eggs.?Wink

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139392 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
9 Apr 2012 - 7:45 PM

One Easter egg, from someone who matters to me, suffices! Wink

macroman
9 Apr 2012 - 7:52 PM

One from grand-daughter (6yrs), with hand drawn card.

Also got my A100 back from Sony repair centre t'other day, so am ready for the shooting season. Grin

Polis, I can be as grumpy as anyone when neccesary! Grin Grin

Last Modified By macroman at 9 Apr 2012 - 7:54 PM
polis_928tadw59
10 Apr 2012 - 12:49 PM

Good on you, macroman. As you say, you can be grumpy when necessary, but any fool can be happy all the time. We had better get back to the Grumpy Group before we are spotted.Grin

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139392 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
10 Apr 2012 - 1:04 PM

Quote: We had better get back to the Grumpy Group before we are spotted

I'm happy to hear that! Grin

macroman
11 Apr 2012 - 3:46 PM

Today is a happy day!

No particular reason, it just is. Smile

Tra, la, tra, la.......................................Fol de rol.... Grin

polis_928tadw59

Today has been a bit of a miserable day for me. Da da da da, Da da da da da da da. (Funeral March.Sad)) Mind it has not actually, but I thought if I posted it in here, it would give the Happy lot a smile,SmileTongue

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53534 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
13 Apr 2012 - 5:12 PM

Friday 13th has been a totally manic day of systems, migrations, fallback failures and rebuilds - luckily it seems to mostly be OK now.

So Happy now Smile

polis_928tadw59

Huh, when I started to read your post I thought, 'This should be in our Grumpy Group', - some people have all the luck.Wink

polis_928tadw59
27 Apr 2012 - 12:56 PM

Come on you Happy People, where are your posts.Wink

digicammad
digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
27 Apr 2012 - 1:02 PM

Okay here's one.

10 months ago the company for whom I worked was sold (by the government) to a company for whom I swore I would never work. Since then I have been trying to find another job, but despite 34 years experience, more than 20 of which has been at the highest levels, nobody was interested.

Anyway a few weeks ago, just like London buses, 3 opportunities came along together. This week (yesterday in fact) I handed in my notice and because of holidays only have 9 days left to work before I have a break and then start at what in many ways is my ideal job. Instead of being 35 miles from home I will be 4 miles, so will be cycling to work when weather permits. Not only that but the company was so impressed they are paying me quite a bit more than the job was advertised at (I didn't ask for it).

For the past few months it has only been my naturally positive nature that has stopped me from falling into depression, now I'm positively glowing with happiness!

That do you? Grin

polis_928tadw59

Good on you,digicammad, it is nice to learn and hear that you have landed a good job. Best of luck.Wink

Just Jas
Just Jas  1225727 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
27 Apr 2012 - 11:14 PM

All best wishes in your new job, Ian Smile

jas

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.