Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

The Happy Forum

kathrynlouise 3 421 1 United Kingdom
31 May 2012 10:06PM

Quote:And from Nature'sHaven too - well worth having. Have a click from me - it's a top image.
Chris

Thankyou Chris. Birthday tomorrow and its the best birthday present Grin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

rezpirate 2 8 Canada
1 Jun 2012 2:00PM
so what's the topic for today?
rezpirate 2 8 Canada
1 Jun 2012 2:03PM
it's rainy and cloudy here in ontario
1 Jun 2012 2:27PM
rezpirate, Is that a happy post - "rainy and cloudy" , or should you have joined the Grumpy Group.?Tongue Mind, if you join us in the Grumpy Group, you will have better laughs than in here.GrinWink Enjoy yourself on EPZ. Highly recommended.
ElmsArt 8 82 1 Scotland
1 Jun 2012 8:25PM
Well I have a happy and a grump today. The happy is that we got a good bit rain last night in Hancock county in Sounth MS. Which was very much needed.Smile It brought the temperatures down into the happy low 80Fs from the high but also happy 90s. No Polis I am not sitting on the porch sipping a mint julep. I have opted for a very happy making rootbeer float. SmileSmileSmile

So on that happy note I will take my self off to the Grumpy group with my grump.
14 Jun 2012 2:00PM
Hey, you happy people, seeing as you like to smile and enjoy life - have a look at the last few posts in The Grumpy Group, they will make your day.GrinGrinSmile I almost succumbed to joining you lot after I read through them.Wink
joolsb 10 27.1k 38 Switzerland
15 Jun 2012 11:31AM
They wouldn't have you, Polis. As a Northerner, you simply don't have the 'happy' gene. Sorry about that, an' all. Hence the phrase "it's grim up North".

The incidence of smiling decreases the further north you go, culminating in Glasgow where the population can only grimace as they go about their daily business.... Smile Smile
simont 10 2.2k 4 England
15 Jun 2012 11:56AM
Listening to Tape Five should put a smile on most peoples face!

15 Jun 2012 12:17PM

Quote:They wouldn't have you, Polis. As a Northerner, you simply don't have the 'happy' gene. Sorry about that, an' all. Hence the phrase "it's grim up North".

The incidence of smiling decreases the further north you go, culminating in Glasgow where the population can only grimace as they go about their daily business.... Smile Smile

We might not have the happy gene, but we always laugh in the face of adversity.Wink
Tooth 9 5.8k 227 Ireland
15 Jun 2012 1:04PM

Quote:The incidence of smiling decreases the further north you go

that's wierd, 'cos when I lived in Manchester we always used to refer to southerners as "sad b*st*rds"

Tongue
15 Jun 2012 1:05PM
That is quite correct, Tooth, and 120% accurate.TongueWink
rhol2 e2
3 320 1 United Kingdom
15 Jun 2012 1:39PM
That saying "It's grim up North" is a misqoutation arising from a typo.. it should read "It's Grin up North!Wink
Ewanneil 4 1.1k 2 Scotland
18 Jun 2012 11:53AM
There's a big, bright, yellow ball in the sky today. It appears to be giving out heat and light. I know I've seen it at some time in the past but it's so long ago now I can barely remember it. If my memory is correct it I think means you can go outside and not have to take scuba gear with you. I might just go out and see what happens. Wink
18 Jun 2012 1:13PM
OMG, it is the same down here. I hope it does not get blistering hot. This year has been the first year, ever, when I have worn a scarf in April and May. Best of luck up in haggis-land. Hope the heat does not bring out the midges.
ElmsArt 8 82 1 Scotland
18 Jun 2012 4:16PM
Polis you just made me happySmileSmile. I had forgotten about Scotlands secret weapon. No midges hereSmileSmile. Can sit out and enjoy a pleasant, evening without the fear of the little darlingsSmile.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.