Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The Happy Forum

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
kathrynlouise
kathrynlouise e2 Member 2364 forum postskathrynlouise vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
31 May 2012 - 10:06 PM

Quote: And from Nature'sHaven too - well worth having. Have a click from me - it's a top image.
Chris

Thankyou Chris. Birthday tomorrow and its the best birthday present Grin

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
31 May 2012 - 10:06 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

rezpirate
rezpirate  1 Canada
1 Jun 2012 - 2:00 PM

so what's the topic for today?

rezpirate
rezpirate  1 Canada
1 Jun 2012 - 2:03 PM

it's rainy and cloudy here in ontario

polis_928tadw59

rezpirate, Is that a happy post - "rainy and cloudy" , or should you have joined the Grumpy Group.?Tongue Mind, if you join us in the Grumpy Group, you will have better laughs than in here.GrinWink Enjoy yourself on EPZ. Highly recommended.

ElmsArt
ElmsArt  782 forum posts Scotland1 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jun 2012 - 8:25 PM

Well I have a happy and a grump today. The happy is that we got a good bit rain last night in Hancock county in Sounth MS. Which was very much needed.Smile It brought the temperatures down into the happy low 80Fs from the high but also happy 90s. No Polis I am not sitting on the porch sipping a mint julep. I have opted for a very happy making rootbeer float. SmileSmileSmile

So on that happy note I will take my self off to the Grumpy group with my grump.

polis_928tadw59

Hey, you happy people, seeing as you like to smile and enjoy life - have a look at the last few posts in The Grumpy Group, they will make your day.GrinGrinSmile I almost succumbed to joining you lot after I read through them.Wink

joolsb
joolsb e2 Member 927107 forum postsjoolsb vcard Switzerland38 Constructive Critique Points
15 Jun 2012 - 11:31 AM

They wouldn't have you, Polis. As a Northerner, you simply don't have the 'happy' gene. Sorry about that, an' all. Hence the phrase "it's grim up North".

The incidence of smiling decreases the further north you go, culminating in Glasgow where the population can only grimace as they go about their daily business.... Smile Smile

Last Modified By joolsb at 15 Jun 2012 - 11:33 AM
simont
simont  102247 forum posts England4 Constructive Critique Points
15 Jun 2012 - 11:56 AM

Listening to Tape Five should put a smile on most peoples face!

polis_928tadw59
15 Jun 2012 - 12:17 PM

Quote: They wouldn't have you, Polis. As a Northerner, you simply don't have the 'happy' gene. Sorry about that, an' all. Hence the phrase "it's grim up North".

The incidence of smiling decreases the further north you go, culminating in Glasgow where the population can only grimace as they go about their daily business.... Smile Smile

We might not have the happy gene, but we always laugh in the face of adversity.Wink

Last Modified By polis_928tadw59 at 15 Jun 2012 - 12:18 PM
Tooth
Tooth  95772 forum posts Ireland227 Constructive Critique Points
15 Jun 2012 - 1:04 PM

Quote: The incidence of smiling decreases the further north you go

that's wierd, 'cos when I lived in Manchester we always used to refer to southerners as "sad b*st*rds"

Tongue

polis_928tadw59

That is quite correct, Tooth, and 120% accurate.TongueWink

rhol2
rhol2  3273 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
15 Jun 2012 - 1:39 PM

That saying "It's grim up North" is a misqoutation arising from a typo.. it should read "It's Grin up North!Wink

Ewanneil
Ewanneil  31118 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
18 Jun 2012 - 11:53 AM

There's a big, bright, yellow ball in the sky today. It appears to be giving out heat and light. I know I've seen it at some time in the past but it's so long ago now I can barely remember it. If my memory is correct it I think means you can go outside and not have to take scuba gear with you. I might just go out and see what happens. Wink

polis_928tadw59

OMG, it is the same down here. I hope it does not get blistering hot. This year has been the first year, ever, when I have worn a scarf in April and May. Best of luck up in haggis-land. Hope the heat does not bring out the midges.

ElmsArt
ElmsArt  782 forum posts Scotland1 Constructive Critique Points
18 Jun 2012 - 4:16 PM

Polis you just made me happySmileSmile. I had forgotten about Scotlands secret weapon. No midges hereSmileSmile. Can sit out and enjoy a pleasant, evening without the fear of the little darlingsSmile.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.