Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The Happy Forum

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Eastlands
Eastlands e2 Member 3644 forum postsEastlands vcard Northern Ireland3 Constructive Critique Points
24 Aug 2012 - 9:05 PM

Quote: My cat did a poo and has eaten something.
. . . my dog does a lot of that.

And quite often it is the poo he has just dumped.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
24 Aug 2012 - 9:05 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Jestertheclown
24 Aug 2012 - 9:06 PM

Quote: And quite often it is the poo he has just dumped.

No. He's never done that.

What he does instead is clear up what the army of cats that live nearby leave in my garden.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 53989 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
24 Aug 2012 - 10:06 PM

Bedtime. Thank goodness. Had enough today. Nighty night. Smile

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 53989 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
13 Oct 2012 - 10:19 AM

Well, not much going on in the Happy Place lately so I'll give it a kick-start again.

Today's a good day. The sun's out, me and hubs are going to do some serious garden tidying up, Poppy's had her injections so she's OK, no-one's upset me (yet), I've just bought a new lens and we've downloaded some new music. I've no funerals to go to or anything horrible to do, we've just had a great laugh at something stupid and I had a good sleep for a change now the weather's cooled down.

Happy, happy, happy.
SmileSmileSmile

JJGEE
JJGEE  96097 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
13 Oct 2012 - 10:57 AM

Does this count as being " Happy " ?

The postman did NOT deliver any bills this morning Smile

Also, the sun is peeping through the clouds so I am just getting my camera bag packed and going to drive down to Sheffield Park Gardens ( not in Sheffield by the way ) for a few hours then back Ashdown Forest for a sunset, perhaps Smile

macroman
macroman  1115312 forum posts England
13 Oct 2012 - 11:07 AM

Happy?

Ruddy delirious I reckon. GrinGrinGrin

SlowSong
13 Oct 2012 - 5:36 PM

Quote: Happy? Ruddy delirious I reckon. GrinGrinGrin

Still happy SmileSmileSmile

SlowSong
14 Dec 2012 - 6:39 PM

Hiya All. I thought it was about time to bring this Happy Thread to your attention as it seems to have gone very quiet since October. Something Happy must have happened to someone somewhere. I'm happy because we've just broken into a very large bottle of champagne that someone gave us. Smile

paulcookphotography

I am happy i'm going to see the Hobbit tomorrow. Slightly less happy that my daughter suggests dressing up for it!

Jestertheclown
14 Dec 2012 - 8:01 PM

Just over a week ago, I was offered a job at the school which Chloe, my nearly-eleven-year-old, attends.
To shorten a long story, they needed a teaching assistant and I am a teaching asistant. I'm also a governor there and already known to the staff and quite a few of the children.
I've been unemployed for seven months and I began in my new post yesterday.
How's that for a bit of luck a week(ish) before Christmas?

Ewanneil
Ewanneil  31118 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
14 Dec 2012 - 8:13 PM

I'm feeling happy too. I had my first ever Premium Bond win today - £25.00. I was beginning to think they'd lost mine for I've had varying amounts of them for about 20 years. Grin

SlowSong
14 Dec 2012 - 11:18 PM

Aaahhh, well there we are. Happy times.
I'm even happier now as we've finished the champagne. Grin

Tooth
Tooth  95772 forum posts Ireland227 Constructive Critique Points
15 Dec 2012 - 1:43 AM

I'm unhappy now 'cos I've finished the beer Sad Smile Tongue

better change threads..

SlowSong
16 Dec 2012 - 5:22 PM

It's a bit much when a little compact Canon C100 seems sharper than my DSLRs and lenses. Sad

SlowSong
16 Dec 2012 - 5:34 PM

Quote: It's a bit much when a little compact Canon C100 seems sharper than my DSLRs and lenses. Sad

Oh, I've put this in the wrong Thread. If you read this please don't get confused with this and the Grumpy Group. Grin

Last Modified By SlowSong at 16 Dec 2012 - 5:34 PM

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.