Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

The Happy Forum

SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
1 Jan 2013 8:50AM
Hey - what's that? Well knock me down, it's the sun. And a perfectly clear sky. Smile Been out the feed the birds and they're singing away. I even took a picture of the sunlight falling on the bare branches of our cherry tree. I'm feeling quite upbeat this morning. Long may it last.

Happy new year everyone. SmileSmileSmile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
1 Jan 2013 9:59AM
Yep - sunshine here too - shame there's no public transport running but I'll take a walk round to the retail park shortly and see if I can find any goodies in Hobbycraft. Not quite the same as exploring junk shops which I'd planned yesterday when rain stopped play but it'll do Smile
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
1 Jan 2013 10:05AM
And sunshine down my way as well together with a clear blue sky so I am looking out of the window watching aeroplanes taking off from Gatwick Airport.
phil1963 e2
2 265 United Kingdom
1 Jan 2013 10:13AM
I'm sat in the living room watching the white and grey clouds blow in from the coastSad
Ewanneil 4 1.1k 2 Scotland
21 Jan 2013 10:52AM
This is probably tempting fate.

This morning my central heating system failed. It did this with 6" of snow on the ground and more forecast to fall all day. When it gets this bad we get snowed in because we are off the beaten track and our little road never gets gritted. What chance of a service engineer reaching me, I thought.

Anyway, I hunted on the web for a manual for the boiler (we've lost the original) and finally found one. I searched the troubleshooting section; found the fault and carried out the recommended procedure. And it worked- Phew! Grin
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
21 Jan 2013 3:36PM
Well done Ewan. Can't beat having a handy man around the house. Beats beefcake any day. Grin

I've had quite a good day. Because of the weather and having a bit of a cold I've been indoors preparing images for another Albelli book. Gawd it's a tedious task, but not long to go now. And the sun's out. Smile
Ewanneil 4 1.1k 2 Scotland
21 Jan 2013 3:46PM
What's sun? Wink
jondf 8 2.7k
23 Jan 2013 9:34AM
I am h - a - p - p - y .....HUMBUG! ((( Tongue )))
mossy 1 46 1 England
3 Feb 2013 6:45AM
My team beat Chealski, Who Hoooooooooooooooo. GrinGrinGrinGrin
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
3 Feb 2013 8:18AM

Quote:My team beat Chealski, Who Hoooooooooooooooo. GrinGrinGrinGrin

hat makes shedloads of people very happy, not just you.GrinGrin

Malc
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
3 Feb 2013 2:59PM
Well one bit of good news for me this week. The CF card mechanism on my 400D broke so on Monday I sent it to Colchester Camera Cameras for repair. Got a call on Wednesday to say it'd been done and I got my camera back on Friday. Not only that, I'd lost the eyepiece and they'd replaced if free of charge. Brilliant service. Smile
brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
3 Feb 2013 4:54PM
Can't be bad, its just under four weeks to our exhibition and I've just taken an order for 2 of the prints Smile (a neighbour had a sneaky pre-view as I was bringing them in from the car a few days ago)

(I'll have to get them done in addition to those already prepared though as I'm not messing about with those ready for display )

Just hope its an omen of good fortune to come (and not my only sales! Tongue )
nglen 7 41 1 United Kingdom
3 Feb 2013 6:54PM
Brian, Where is your exhibition going to be held. Nick
brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
3 Feb 2013 7:15PM
Its here Nick
nglen 7 41 1 United Kingdom
3 Feb 2013 7:25PM
Thanks Brian . I will try to make it. Nick

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.