Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The Happy Forum

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 54226 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jan 2013 - 8:50 AM

Hey - what's that? Well knock me down, it's the sun. And a perfectly clear sky. Smile Been out the feed the birds and they're singing away. I even took a picture of the sunlight falling on the bare branches of our cherry tree. I'm feeling quite upbeat this morning. Long may it last.

Happy new year everyone. SmileSmileSmile

Last Modified By SlowSong at 1 Jan 2013 - 8:53 AM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
1 Jan 2013 - 8:50 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 95990 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jan 2013 - 9:59 AM

Yep - sunshine here too - shame there's no public transport running but I'll take a walk round to the retail park shortly and see if I can find any goodies in Hobbycraft. Not quite the same as exploring junk shops which I'd planned yesterday when rain stopped play but it'll do Smile

JJGEE
JJGEE  96221 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jan 2013 - 10:05 AM

And sunshine down my way as well together with a clear blue sky so I am looking out of the window watching aeroplanes taking off from Gatwick Airport.

phil1963
phil1963 e2 Member 2264 forum postsphil1963 vcard United Kingdom
1 Jan 2013 - 10:13 AM

I'm sat in the living room watching the white and grey clouds blow in from the coastSad

Ewanneil
Ewanneil  41118 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
21 Jan 2013 - 10:52 AM

This is probably tempting fate.

This morning my central heating system failed. It did this with 6" of snow on the ground and more forecast to fall all day. When it gets this bad we get snowed in because we are off the beaten track and our little road never gets gritted. What chance of a service engineer reaching me, I thought.

Anyway, I hunted on the web for a manual for the boiler (we've lost the original) and finally found one. I searched the troubleshooting section; found the fault and carried out the recommended procedure. And it worked- Phew! Grin

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 54226 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
21 Jan 2013 - 3:36 PM

Well done Ewan. Can't beat having a handy man around the house. Beats beefcake any day. Grin

I've had quite a good day. Because of the weather and having a bit of a cold I've been indoors preparing images for another Albelli book. Gawd it's a tedious task, but not long to go now. And the sun's out. Smile

Ewanneil
Ewanneil  41118 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
21 Jan 2013 - 3:46 PM

What's sun? Wink

jondf
jondf  72474 forum posts
23 Jan 2013 - 9:34 AM

I am h - a - p - p - y .....HUMBUG! ((( Tongue )))

mossy
mossy  146 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
3 Feb 2013 - 6:45 AM

My team beat Chealski, Who Hoooooooooooooooo. GrinGrinGrinGrin

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43631 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
3 Feb 2013 - 8:18 AM

Quote: My team beat Chealski, Who Hoooooooooooooooo. GrinGrinGrinGrin

hat makes shedloads of people very happy, not just you.GrinGrin

Malc

SlowSong
3 Feb 2013 - 2:59 PM

Well one bit of good news for me this week. The CF card mechanism on my 400D broke so on Monday I sent it to Colchester Camera Cameras for repair. Got a call on Wednesday to say it'd been done and I got my camera back on Friday. Not only that, I'd lost the eyepiece and they'd replaced if free of charge. Brilliant service. Smile

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 1110172 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
3 Feb 2013 - 4:54 PM

Can't be bad, its just under four weeks to our exhibition and I've just taken an order for 2 of the prints Smile (a neighbour had a sneaky pre-view as I was bringing them in from the car a few days ago)

(I'll have to get them done in addition to those already prepared though as I'm not messing about with those ready for display )

Just hope its an omen of good fortune to come (and not my only sales! Tongue )

nglen
nglen  641 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
3 Feb 2013 - 6:54 PM

Brian, Where is your exhibition going to be held. Nick

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 1110172 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
3 Feb 2013 - 7:15 PM

Its here Nick

nglen
nglen  641 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
3 Feb 2013 - 7:25 PM

Thanks Brian . I will try to make it. Nick

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.