Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The Happy Forum

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64543 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
18 Mar 2013 - 9:09 PM

Paul Holloway on TV making bread. Say no more. SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
18 Mar 2013 - 9:09 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Ewanneil
Ewanneil  41118 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
18 Mar 2013 - 9:58 PM

Quote: Paul Holloway on TV making bread. Say no more. SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

You'll get sent to Holloway for having such impure thoughts. His name is Hollywood. Grin

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64543 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
18 Mar 2013 - 10:37 PM

Good to see you were paying attention Ewan. Grin Wink

Ewanneil
Ewanneil  41118 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
18 Mar 2013 - 10:54 PM

A bit distracted, were you? It was easy for me - he's not my type. GrinGrin

SlowSong
23 Mar 2013 - 6:24 PM

Well, at least I used the time indoors to good effect today. I managed to finish off compiling my third Albelli photo book (a really, really boring task), but now it's done and if it's still horrible outside tomorrow I can start resizing pics etc. for next year's album which will save me having to do them all at once at the end of the year. That was one of my new year resolutions but so far I haven't started. I have no excuses now. Smile

Hope they don't get cold in the Boat Race tomorrow. I won't be, watching it on TV. GrinGrinGrin

SlowSong
30 Mar 2013 - 8:46 AM

I finally got out with the camera yesterday which gave me a chance to try out my new BR Woman's strap. It's brilliant, so comfy you don't know you're wearing it. Well worth the hefty price. Didn't make much difference to the quality of my pics though so perhaps I've wasted my money after all. Grin

PS: Am I the only happy person on here lately? Come on you lot. There must be something worth smiling about, if only all the new smilies. Wink

Last Modified By SlowSong at 30 Mar 2013 - 8:47 AM
Jestertheclown
30 Mar 2013 - 10:58 AM

Quote: if only all the new smilies. Wink

I never use them, so I'll be happy when someone realises that the mistake that was made with them last time has been repeated.

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114521 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
30 Mar 2013 - 11:52 AM

Quote: Am I the only happy person on here lately?

I'm happy just for a change Smile

Just sent the wife out shopping and I've managed to skive off if because one had a few too many jars of the old apple juice last night and I'm now nursing a bit of a hangover Tongue

So I'm happy, but still too drunk to drive = RESULT! Wink

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 44037 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway26 Constructive Critique Points
30 Mar 2013 - 3:42 PM

Quote: It's brilliant, so comfy you don't know you're wearing it.

Sounds like the old 60's advert on tv for the Playtex 18hour girdle.Grin

Quote:
Just sent the wife out shopping and I've managed to skive off if because one had a few too many jars of the old apple juice last night and I'm now nursing a bit of a hangover Tongue
So I'm happy, but still too drunk to drive = RESULT! Wink

Planning, Ade, planning. Any project is 90% planning. Well done, mate.GrinWink

Malc

Last Modified By saltireblue at 30 Mar 2013 - 3:42 PM
Jestertheclown
30 Mar 2013 - 3:56 PM

Quote: Sounds like the old 60's advert on tv for the Playtex 18hour girdle.Grin

I can imagine you in one of those Malc . . .

. . . although, I'd rather not.

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 44037 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway26 Constructive Critique Points
30 Mar 2013 - 4:41 PM

Quote: Sounds like the old 60's advert on tv for the Playtex 18hour girdle.Grin
I can imagine you in one of those Malc . . .

. . . although, I'd rather not.

LOL...do yourself a favour...don't use your imagination. Of course, if you want, I can send you a personal picture...just for you, likeWink

Jestertheclown
30 Mar 2013 - 5:44 PM

Quote: Of course, if you want, I can send you a personal picture...just for you, likeWink

Please do, by all means . . .

. . . but you know where I'll post it!

polis_928tadw59

Forgot all about this ---- The Happy Forum. I just keep popping in here to wind you all up, before I go back to the Grumpy Group. And what do I find, tonight ? Defectors left right and centre, fleeing the Grumpy Group, and joining this miserable lot.SadTongue. It must be forced happiness on your parts.
Must admit I did feel a bit slightly happy yesterday and today, when I learned that David Milliband is leaving the UK. That made me very happy.

MichaelMelb_AU
30 Mar 2013 - 10:25 PM

Quote: Forgot all about this ---- The Happy Forum. I just keep popping in here to wind you all up, before I go back to the Grumpy Group. And what do I find, tonight ? Defectors left right and centre, fleeing the Grumpy Group, and joining this miserable lot.SadTongue. It must be forced happiness on your parts.
Must admit I did feel a bit slightly happy yesterday and today, when I learned that David Milliband is leaving the UK. That made me very happy.

If you try to introduce some grumpiness here - poor attempt, you must have thought of Whiny forum as Grumpy forum. But both of them have a lot in common - they are Bored Loosers forums. Let the Happiness stay with you. Grin

User_Removed
30 Mar 2013 - 10:37 PM

Well, you lot, I'm happy cos I spent this afternoon in the Colly, watching/photographing the Mikhailovsky Ballet, rehearsing Don Quixote. I could have been down in the dumps as the best jumps were made by the second cast, in practise costume, so (photos) not usable, but, au contraire, I felt tres heureuse (heureux?) for being there at all (and for nobody bullying me today, for a change).

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.