Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

The Happy Forum

Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
30 Mar 2013 10:39PM

Quote:so (photos) not usable

Why's that? Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed 7 736 4
30 Mar 2013 11:13PM

Quote:so (photos) not usable

Why's that? Smile

Because you can't submit photos for a review that don't have the people in the production. Simples.
Ewanneil 4 1.1k 2 Scotland
8 Apr 2013 9:24PM
I popped in to see my father-in-law today. He is getting on a bit and lives on his own so the family like to keep an eye on him. I asked him if he needed anything from the shops. He told me his fridge and freezer were full but that he need a few essentials. He said he had written a shopping list which was in the kitchen.

I went through expecting to see a list containing items like milk, tea-bags, bread etc. Instead he had written just 3 words:-

Coffee
Fags
Whisky

It made me smile. Smile
KarenFB e2
8 4.4k 163 England
9 Apr 2013 7:20AM
When I get old(er) I'm going to model myself on Diana Trent from 'Waiting For God'! What an attitude...............my family reckon I'm well on the way!! Grin
brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
9 Apr 2013 7:39AM
Good for you Karen, she was one of my favourite characters in that show (and was remarkably like a good friend of ours)

there have to be some benefits in getting more mature (I always think it sounds more interesting than "getting older" and it explains the odd smells now and then Wink )
9 Apr 2013 11:47AM

Quote:

I went through expecting to see a list containing items like milk, tea-bags, bread etc. Instead he had written just 3 words:-

Coffee
Fags
Whisky

It made me smile. Smile

A man after my own heart. I'm a coffee pipe baccy, and whisky man.
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
9 Apr 2013 1:15PM
Got my third Albelli book back today. It's really good to collect all your best pics together in one place and it might seem expensive, but compared with the old days of printing everything and most of it being rubbish, I think these books are very good value. All I have to do now is get a POTW so I can get a prize voucher. I won't hold my breath. Smile

Now, on with the 4th.
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
16 Apr 2013 6:24PM
What a lovely day. The men got on well with the new roof on our shed/garage, had three lovely walks out with the horses this afternoon and I saved myself 200 by not buying yet another camera I don't need. Smile
16 Apr 2013 7:42PM
What kind of horses are they, Slowsong ? "Three lovely walks out with the horses ". Are they clothes horses ?Tongue. If they are proper horses, and because you do not have any saddles, you could have ridden on two with a foot on each one, side by side, and the other horse galloping in front of them. Seen them do that in the circus.WinkTongue Your comment made me smile, and now, my sarcastic remark has made me happy.WinkGrinGrinSmileTongue
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
16 Apr 2013 8:05PM

Quote:my sarcastic remark has made me happy
You must have some very rewarding conversations with yourself polis.
17 Apr 2013 7:02PM
Having a rewarding conversation with myself makes me quite happy. That is the whole point of life, try and be happy and pleasant.
Having a conversation with one's spouse can be argumentative, in the end, which causes one to become grumpy, and then one must exit from the Happy Forum and go over to the Grumpy Group.
I am glad I am an honorary member of both.GrinTongueWink
By the way, how are your horses doing ? Hope you are keeping them happy.Wink
RogBrown e2
7 3.0k 10 England
17 Apr 2013 8:14PM
What are you doing here Polis? Sod off back to the Grumpy Forum where you belong! Tongue
17 Apr 2013 8:28PM
Huh, what a pleasant greeting from a supposed "HAPPY" person. When I come across your avatar, just by chance, I am astounded -because when I see it, look at it, and peruse it,I think, 'The cheeky buggas, someone has photographed me in a grumpy mood, and posted it in here,'Tongue I am now back to the grumpies yet again. The Toon got stuffed by Sunderland at the weekend. Life is like a 'shuggy boat' - you swing back and forward between two extremes.Wink
RogBrown e2
7 3.0k 10 England
17 Apr 2013 8:39PM

Quote:Huh, what a pleasant greeting from a supposed "HAPPY" person.

Happy? Moi? Where did you get that idea?
lawbert e2
7 1.8k 15 England
17 Apr 2013 8:45PM

Quote:Having a rewarding conversation with myself makes me quite happy.

If you are having a conversation with yourself then surely you must be able to talk it through and be more than quite happy?Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.