Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The Happy Forum

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114521 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
30 Oct 2013 - 9:31 PM

Can't be as bad as the other day when we went down to view a property Karen.......We got caught up in that bad accident between Burnham and Bridgewater and were completely stationary for four whole chuffing hours, it took us 6 hours to do a 1.5 hour trip. Poor ole Suzie the wife, I don't think I've ever seen her that desperate for a pee! Her back teeth were floating and when we eventually got to Sedgemoor Services she ran from the car park to the loos and trust me I've been married to the poor lass for 28 years now and in that time I think I've only ever seen her run once before Grin......Funny looking back at it now, not so funny when it happened, I said I'm going to invest in one of those She-Pee wee in the bag things you girlies use at places like the Glastonbury Festival etc and keep it in the boot for emergencies Blush

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
30 Oct 2013 - 9:31 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64533 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
30 Oct 2013 - 9:52 PM

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bog-Bag-BoginaBag-Portable-Camping/dp/B003G3BCTG/ref=sr_...

Keep one in the boot. It's a great relief. Wink

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114521 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
31 Oct 2013 - 9:14 AM

Quote: Keep one in the boot. It's a great relief.

Well that gave me a good laugh this morning Tongue I think we'll get a SheWee though as it's a touch more more discreet. The boginabag is great, but my missus doesn't think she'll be dropping her kacks at the side of the M5 so all and sundry could get a good eyeful, though I'm sure the truckers would love it Tongue

Last Modified By Ade_Osman at 31 Oct 2013 - 9:14 AM
SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64533 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
1 Nov 2013 - 10:39 PM

Grin Since I posted above, I'm now getting adverts appearing on here for the BIAB from amazon. The wonder of t'internet. Grin
At least it's a change from bl**din' furniture. Grin

dougv
dougv Site Moderator 108378 forum postsdougv vcard England3 Constructive Critique Points
1 Nov 2013 - 11:07 PM

Quote: I'm now getting adverts appearing on here for the BIAB from amazon.

You can stop that.
Just go to Amazon and log in to your account, then scroll down to Personalised Content and click on Advertising Preferences.
Choose "Do Not Personalise Ads provided by Amazon for this Internet Browser" and submit.

SlowSong
2 Nov 2013 - 8:50 AM

Ah, thanks for that Doug. Just done it.
Smile

SlowSong
6 Nov 2013 - 8:01 PM

Park cameras to open branch in London before xmas. yippee.Smile

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 44028 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway26 Constructive Critique Points
6 Nov 2013 - 8:17 PM

I have accumulated enough brownie points (or should that be brown nose points?) that mrs.salty has said that if I want a Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro for xmas, then I shall have one.
The other lens will have to wait until next year's birthday...but I am patient.Wink

SlowSong
20 Nov 2013 - 10:33 AM

Well, at last, a Park Cameras has opened in London. Smile A good excuse for another day out. I hope they have as good a range of items as their Burgess Hill branch, as well as knowledgeable staff. Perhaps some of the old Jacobs staff will be employed.

peterjones
peterjones e2 Member 123987 forum postspeterjones vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
20 Nov 2013 - 11:03 AM

All credit to Park cameras, very brave or foolhardy indeed.

JJGEE
JJGEE  96339 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
20 Nov 2013 - 12:06 PM

Quote: Park cameras to open branch in London before xmas. yippee.Smile

Sad Will they be too busy to give the same level of customer service / attention and a relaxed shopping experience as Burgess Hill.

JJGEE
20 Nov 2013 - 12:07 PM

Quote: The other lens will have to wait until next year's birthday

Is your birthday 1st January by any chance Wink

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 44028 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway26 Constructive Critique Points
20 Nov 2013 - 12:11 PM

Quote: The other lens will have to wait until next year's birthday
Is your birthday 1st January by any chance Wink

Unfortunately not until SeptemberSad...but I am working on bringing forward the delivery date. HAve even done the washing up twice this month.Wink

SlowSong
2 Dec 2013 - 9:59 AM

Sitting in 1st class Virgin train off up to Macclesfield. Fab. SmileSmileSmile

JJGEE
12 Dec 2013 - 8:33 AM

Smile Very happy this morning.

Lightroom v 5.3 has added a lens profile for my 24 - 70mm zoom lens.

A quick experiment shows it is great at " correcting " corner vignetting ( no more manual adjustments ) and subtle distortion correction ( like slight curved sea / sky horizons )

Last Modified By JJGEE at 12 Dec 2013 - 8:34 AM

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.