Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The Happy Forum

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64394 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
21 Dec 2013 - 11:43 AM

Hey, it's the shortest day of the year toda

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
21 Dec 2013 - 11:43 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 1110247 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
21 Dec 2013 - 11:57 AM

So its Spring tomorrow ! Grin

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64394 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
24 Dec 2013 - 4:11 PM

Have just done my photo housekeeping for this year and am ready to start over in 2014. Unfortunately I've still got to process lots of old pics for my Albelli book but I can't quite work up the enthusiasm. Last year I promised myself that when I did a pic I wanted to keep I'd do a version at the time of taking for a book, but I fell at the wayside before I even started. Smile

SlowSong
4 Mar 2014 - 6:40 PM

An ice cream van has just gone down my road. It's 4th March. SmileSmileSmile

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43857 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
4 Mar 2014 - 7:05 PM

Quote: An ice cream van has just gone down my road. It's 4th March. SmileSmileSmile

I'll have a raspberry mivvi, ta muchly.Grin

Last Modified By saltireblue at 4 Mar 2014 - 7:06 PM
SlowSong
6 Mar 2014 - 8:57 AM

Got to wait in today, a) for a delivery, and b) for the double glazing fixers to mend the front door lock. I wonder if they'll come early so I can go out in this lovely sunshine. Mmmm, no matter, just having a bright and warm day is a real tonic. Smile

JJGEE
JJGEE  96291 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
6 Mar 2014 - 9:10 AM

Quote: I'll have a raspberry mivvi, ta muchly.Grin

Magnums are my favourites these days Smile

SlowSong
6 Mar 2014 - 12:50 PM

Mivvi, Magnum, 99s. All luvly jubbly. Smile
Door mended, post arrived, weeding done, now for the lawn. First mow of the year today I think. Smile

SlowSong
14 Apr 2014 - 9:20 AM

Yippee - my birthday today and Hubs got me a surprise. I rarely get surprise presents so I'm thrilled with my lovely new Celestron telescope. Fabby!!! SmileSmileSmile And the weather's going to be good all week too. Brill ...... Smile

Wonder if I can attach a camera to it.

And thank you EPZ for the week's free membership too. Smile

Last Modified By SlowSong at 14 Apr 2014 - 9:22 AM
SlowSong
10 May 2014 - 6:12 PM

I think I'll close this forum since no-one but me seems to be happy. But before I go, here's a cute video.

Cephus
Cephus  92127 forum posts England
10 May 2014 - 6:29 PM

I'm happy with the new Firefox format. TongueTongueTongue

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84271 forum postsKarenFB vcard England163 Constructive Critique Points
30 Jun 2014 - 7:06 AM

Paddy had been missing 5 days - hubby drove around the area yesterday asking after him......................today he strolls in asking for breakfast!!
I am Very happy!!! Grin

As a side note, if you are a 'kind' person who feeds a 'stray' cat, please don't - it may belong to someone who is worried at its disappearance!

SlowSong
30 Jun 2014 - 7:27 AM

Now that is happy news to wake up to, Karen. Smile

I hope you gave him a good telling off. I used to if mine went missing. Luckily they used to turn up again once they'd had their little adventures but in amongst the cuddles were a few stiff words. Smile

Coast
Coast Critique Team 61048 forum postsCoast vcard United Kingdom292 Constructive Critique Points
30 Jun 2014 - 7:31 AM

After cycling the 52 miles of Manchester 52 in 2h38m yesterday morning I am both happy to have beaten my previous time for this event and to wake up this morning with feeling still in my legs Grin

Oh! And the sun is shining and I'm off work for two days....

Happy,happy, happy, happy, happy, happy........ : )

AndS
AndS e2 Member 2838 forum postsAndS vcard England
30 Jun 2014 - 7:44 PM

Well done Paul, that's a pretty impressive time, I recently got back on a bike after a 6 year break and struggled to do 21 miles in a similar time and nearly collapsed when I got off Blush Think I should probably not have gone quite so far for first time!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.