Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The Happy Forum

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

kombizz
kombizz  9591 forum posts United States1 Constructive Critique Points
5 May 2011 - 11:03 AM

It is interesting watch and think more.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
5 May 2011 - 11:03 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

gcarth
gcarth e2 Member 102260 forum postsgcarth vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
5 May 2011 - 6:12 PM

Quote: It is interesting watch and think more.

Hmmm...I can't imagine the BBC allowing Johann Hari that much air time with his forthright views on this subject! Smile (He's right, of course). Obviously governments and their lick spittles in the mainstream media love it when a Royal Wedding comes along in times of trouble to create a great diversion from the governments wilful mismanagement of our national and world affairs. SadWink

I realise that this is supposed to be a Happy forum and so: GrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrin

Garth

Just Jas
Just Jas  1225746 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
6 May 2011 - 10:59 AM

The Happy Couple - Well. I'm 'Happy Forum' too! Smile

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84255 forum postsKarenFB vcard England162 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2011 - 7:21 AM

It took me ages to find this thread!

I just thought I'd share something that happened only a few minutes ago - I'm grinning from ear to ear!

I was in the kitchen, making hubby's sandwiches for lunch, when I glanced out of the window - there, on top of the bank was a fox! He was glorious!! Obviously hunting for mice in the longer grass. Of course, by the time I'd ran and got the camera he'd moved further away and had his back to me, but it was still a sight to lift the spirits! (No, I didn't get a shot. The bank is about 7 feet above me and the grass up there quite long.)

I'm still grinning though! Grin

Last Modified By KarenFB at 13 May 2011 - 7:22 AM
Gaucho
Gaucho e2 Member 122207 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2011 - 8:19 AM

I founda 3 mtr snake track across a dirt road yesterday. Strange what makes you happy sometimes....Grin

digicammad
digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2011 - 8:41 AM

Happy that it didn't bite you? Smile

One of my work colleagues posted last night that her partner had just been bitten by their cat. He had seen it fighting another cat and dragged it in, it bit him then promptly attacked their second cat. They couldn't understand it as it was normally so docile, until their lodger pointed out that their cat was asleep on the bed upstairs! He had captured an evil look-alike.

Still laughing. Grin

Last Modified By digicammad at 13 May 2011 - 8:42 AM
SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 54231 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2011 - 9:53 AM

How lovely Karen. What a good start to the day.

We get a few foxes in our garden and in the sunshine their coats glow a lovely russet colour. We get them in winter too and they look so pretty in snow.

Love your cat story Ian. Grin

polis_928tadw59

I did not know this existed, ie The Happy Forum. When I have a couple of hours to spare, I am going to scrutinise all the contributors here, and woe betide any who are also in the Grumpy Group. THEY WILL BE REPORTED TO THE MODERATORS as Quislings, or hypocrites.Grin

Just Jas
Just Jas  1225746 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
19 May 2011 - 2:35 PM

Quote: THEY WILL BE REPORTED TO THE MODERATORS as Quislings, or hypocrites.

Hmmm .... Are we entering a Polis State? Wink

Jestertheclown
19 May 2011 - 2:59 PM

Quote: THEY WILL BE REPORTED TO THE MODERATORS as Quislings, or hypocrites.Grin

. . . it'll make a change for me to be reported for being happy.

Ewanneil
Ewanneil  41118 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
19 May 2011 - 3:35 PM

Quote: THEY WILL BE REPORTED TO THE MODERATORS as Quislings, or hypocrites.Grin

Wouldn't that make you happy so that you would have to report yourself?

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 54231 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
19 May 2011 - 4:09 PM

Well I'm not happy now. I keep getting flamin' notifications in this stupid Buzz thing that you lot have posted in the happy forum and I can't see where to turn them off. Grrrrr, I'm off to the grumpy pages. Sad

Tooth
Tooth  95772 forum posts Ireland227 Constructive Critique Points
20 May 2011 - 1:20 AM

I'm bipolar...I'm off to both Smile

SlowSong
20 May 2011 - 9:22 AM

LOL! See you there Tooth! Grin

polis_928tadw59
21 May 2011 - 12:46 PM

I wish I had not posted re me scrutinising. Mind it is a good word though. But it is nice to see that we can be in both groups without offending anyone. But to clear up a major point, I am not a member in this group, only an honorary GUEST. If you see what I mean.Tongue

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.