Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The Happy Forum

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Fishnet
Fishnet  104976 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
26 May 2011 - 10:43 PM

An endorphin rush is the best feeling in the world, I love a really hard karate session with loads of shouting and some serious kicking and punching, I do a 2 hr lesson and come out on a high that takes me ages to come down from. I wish I could do it every day, I start to get really jittery if I don't do some form of exercise each day, I usually get to cycle somewhere though as I don't drive and it's the only way I can get anywhere since the Mr died.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
26 May 2011 - 10:43 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

StrayCat
StrayCat e2 Member 1014859 forum postsStrayCat vcard Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
27 May 2011 - 5:19 AM

I walk at least 5 days a week, about 1 hour to 1.5 hours each day; it feels good and it makes me phisically tired with the fresh air and all. Without the walking I don't sleep as well. Another way to release those endorphins is with spicey food. I like hot spices, and use them on just about everything. We buy hot chilis in the summer at the Farmer's Market, wash them, dry them, and spread them on cookie sheets for about 3 months to dry. We usually dry them in the furnace room downstairs. Then we cut the stems off and process them in a blender. We have to do this outside, or we can't breath in the house. Then we use them in sauces, soups, stews, etc. Makes me happy.Grin

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64470 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
27 May 2011 - 8:56 AM

It's good to walk and I do enjoy it, but inner London sometimes isn't very nice to walk around alone as a woman, and neither is the air terrifically clean. Except if I'm just strolling around populated areas taking snaps, then I don't mind. As for hot spicy chillis, I like the milder versions, but if I can't taste my food because of the heat then they'd be wasted on me. How can burning your mouth and throat make you happy? Grin

Anyway, I'm off out to see the Tracy Emin exhibition. That'll release something, but I don't know what yet.....! Smile

macroman
macroman  1115312 forum posts England
27 May 2011 - 8:26 PM

Quote: Anyway, I'm off out to see the Tracy Emin exhibition. That'll release something, but I don't know what yet.....!

AAaaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!!

PS. Why would anyone want to exhibit Tracy Emin? Grin

Last Modified By macroman at 27 May 2011 - 8:29 PM
SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64470 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
27 May 2011 - 8:59 PM

Didn't go in the end. Went shopping instead. Smile

Gaucho
Gaucho e2 Member 122275 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
28 May 2011 - 12:32 AM

I suspect you missed something...
Never mind, next time.
Malcolm

SlowSong
6 Jun 2011 - 9:40 AM

What a great day. Lovely and cool and we had a heavy downpour last night. About time. SmileSmileSmile

JamesGarfield

Really happy today, the model I did a TFP shoot with last week is really happy with what I produced and is getting great feedback on her page. I'm starting to feel I may have moved up another run of the ladder with my technique.

SlowSong
10 Jun 2011 - 12:25 PM

I've finally put temptation behind me and decided to stick with my trusty 400D until it expires. The 60D and 600D were very attractive propositions, but I've come to the conclusion that I don't need any of the extra features and will keep hold of my money until something really excellent comes along that I would actually use. Same with bags. Didn't like any of them.
Lovely - decision made. I feel richer already. Smile

macroman
10 Jun 2011 - 3:27 PM

Good thinking, Chris, the most expensive camera is only as good as the person behind it.
If it does what you need why waste your money on new kit.
Just send it to me, Grin

Last Modified By macroman at 10 Jun 2011 - 3:29 PM
SlowSong
10 Jun 2011 - 4:51 PM

OK macroman. Just send me the name and account number of your bank and your password and I'll deposit all my left over money with you.
Wink

macroman
10 Jun 2011 - 8:54 PM

Aha! So you're the source of all these Nigerian scams.
Don't go away, while I contact the Fraud Squad. GrinGrin

User_Removed
10 Jun 2011 - 9:02 PM

'allo allo allo!!!!

You rang?

Wink

SlowSong
10 Jun 2011 - 10:04 PM

WinkWinkWink Oh well, worth a try. Grin

SlowSong
11 Jun 2011 - 10:46 AM

Just listened to "Your Desert Island Discs" on Radio 4. What a nice programme. I've not enjoyed changing the bedclothes and dusting so much for ages. Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.