Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

The Happy Forum

Fishnet 10 5.0k 5 United Kingdom
26 May 2011 10:43PM
An endorphin rush is the best feeling in the world, I love a really hard karate session with loads of shouting and some serious kicking and punching, I do a 2 hr lesson and come out on a high that takes me ages to come down from. I wish I could do it every day, I start to get really jittery if I don't do some form of exercise each day, I usually get to cycle somewhere though as I don't drive and it's the only way I can get anywhere since the Mr died.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

StrayCat Plus
11 15.9k 2 Canada
27 May 2011 5:19AM
I walk at least 5 days a week, about 1 hour to 1.5 hours each day; it feels good and it makes me phisically tired with the fresh air and all. Without the walking I don't sleep as well. Another way to release those endorphins is with spicey food. I like hot spices, and use them on just about everything. We buy hot chilis in the summer at the Farmer's Market, wash them, dry them, and spread them on cookie sheets for about 3 months to dry. We usually dry them in the furnace room downstairs. Then we cut the stems off and process them in a blender. We have to do this outside, or we can't breath in the house. Then we use them in sauces, soups, stews, etc. Makes me happy.Grin
SlowSong Plus
6 4.9k 29 England
27 May 2011 8:56AM
It's good to walk and I do enjoy it, but inner London sometimes isn't very nice to walk around alone as a woman, and neither is the air terrifically clean. Except if I'm just strolling around populated areas taking snaps, then I don't mind. As for hot spicy chillis, I like the milder versions, but if I can't taste my food because of the heat then they'd be wasted on me. How can burning your mouth and throat make you happy? Grin

Anyway, I'm off out to see the Tracy Emin exhibition. That'll release something, but I don't know what yet.....! Smile
macroman 11 15.3k England
27 May 2011 8:26PM

Quote:Anyway, I'm off out to see the Tracy Emin exhibition. That'll release something, but I don't know what yet.....!

AAaaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!!

PS. Why would anyone want to exhibit Tracy Emin? Grin
SlowSong Plus
6 4.9k 29 England
27 May 2011 8:59PM
Didn't go in the end. Went shopping instead. Smile
Gaucho Plus
13 2.6k 2 United Kingdom
28 May 2011 12:32AM
I suspect you missed something...
Never mind, next time.
Malcolm
SlowSong Plus
6 4.9k 29 England
6 Jun 2011 9:40AM
What a great day. Lovely and cool and we had a heavy downpour last night. About time. SmileSmileSmile
JamesGarfield 6 915 4 United Kingdom
6 Jun 2011 9:45AM
Really happy today, the model I did a TFP shoot with last week is really happy with what I produced and is getting great feedback on her page. I'm starting to feel I may have moved up another run of the ladder with my technique.
SlowSong Plus
6 4.9k 29 England
10 Jun 2011 12:25PM
I've finally put temptation behind me and decided to stick with my trusty 400D until it expires. The 60D and 600D were very attractive propositions, but I've come to the conclusion that I don't need any of the extra features and will keep hold of my money until something really excellent comes along that I would actually use. Same with bags. Didn't like any of them.
Lovely - decision made. I feel richer already. Smile
10 Jun 2011 3:27PM
Good thinking, Chris, the most expensive camera is only as good as the person behind it.
If it does what you need why waste your money on new kit.
Just send it to me, Grin
SlowSong Plus
6 4.9k 29 England
10 Jun 2011 4:51PM
OK macroman. Just send me the name and account number of your bank and your password and I'll deposit all my left over money with you.
Wink
10 Jun 2011 8:54PM
Aha! So you're the source of all these Nigerian scams.
Don't go away, while I contact the Fraud Squad. GrinGrin
User_Removed 11 17.9k 8 Norway
10 Jun 2011 9:02PM
'allo allo allo!!!!

You rang?

Wink
SlowSong Plus
6 4.9k 29 England
10 Jun 2011 10:04PM
WinkWinkWink Oh well, worth a try. Grin
SlowSong Plus
6 4.9k 29 England
11 Jun 2011 10:46AM
Just listened to "Your Desert Island Discs" on Radio 4. What a nice programme. I've not enjoyed changing the bedclothes and dusting so much for ages. Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.