Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The Happy Forum

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

polis_928tadw59
13 Jun 2011 - 11:53 AM

Is the theme song of this group, - "Happy, happy, happy talk."?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
13 Jun 2011 - 11:53 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed
13 Jun 2011 - 12:16 PM

Just avoided a huge Grumpy!

I was prepared to bid up to 18 for this card til I realised it's probably not worth 18 pence. PHEW!

nearly.jpg

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139495 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jun 2011 - 12:29 PM

Is that a 16MB card rather than a 16GB one?

User_Removed
13 Jun 2011 - 12:34 PM

Yeah and I don't think any of the other bidders realise. I just wondered why it didn't say SDHC, then the penny dropped and I studied the listing properly

Last Modified By User_Removed at 13 Jun 2011 - 12:36 PM
Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139495 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jun 2011 - 1:43 PM

I remember a TV programme where they set out to prove the old saying 'money for old rope' was appropriate to Ebay... by getting some (very) old rope and putting it up for sale.

And, yes it sold and they made a nice profit. Well actually it was all profit as the old rope had cost nothing in the first place! Grin

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64470 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jun 2011 - 1:50 PM

Quote: a 16MB card rather than a 16GB

And they had the cheek to charge 95p for postage too. Grin

Last Modified By SlowSong at 13 Jun 2011 - 1:50 PM
Ewanneil
Ewanneil  41118 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jun 2011 - 2:49 PM

I'm feeling happy today because, for the first time since a thyroid operation a couple of months ago, I actually had enough oomph to go out and take some photographs. It didn't matter that the light wasn't that great or that I managed to snag a jacket sleeve on barbed wire. It didn't even matter that I got chased by cows; stung by nettles and rained on because I actually took some photographs. A corner turned, I hope.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64470 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jun 2011 - 3:12 PM

Sounds like a perfect day out to me. Smile
Glad you're on the mend Ewan.

Ewanneil
13 Jun 2011 - 3:18 PM

Thanks a lot Chris. I certainly feel better.

Ewan

Carabosse
13 Jun 2011 - 3:21 PM

Quote: I managed to snag a jacket sleeve on barbed wire. It didn't even matter that I got chased by cows; stung by nettles and rained on

The things we do for photography eh! Grin

Glad to hear you are recovering well, Ewan.

Ewanneil
13 Jun 2011 - 3:58 PM

Quote: The things we do for photography eh!.

Yes, I think we are all a wee bit mad but it's what makes us such an interesting group of people. WinkWink

Thanks for the good wishes CB.

polis_928tadw59

Used to see your comments on the other 'groups' etc. Did not realise that things were not right for you. Anyhow, best wishes.

SlowSong
13 Jun 2011 - 7:59 PM

D'ya know, sometimes I just feel really good. I hesitate to say it, but I'm sure all your idiotic and quirky inputs to the various forums cheers me up no end. Ta peeps. Smile

Ewanneil
13 Jun 2011 - 7:59 PM

Thanks Polis - on the mend now.

Ewan

macroman
macroman  1115312 forum posts England
13 Jun 2011 - 8:36 PM

Two things have really cheered me up these last two days:

a) Top Gear, Jeremy and his piece on the Reliant Robin, had me laughing out loud, absolute sheer madness.

b) The barmy James May and his model trains epic journey.
British eccentricity at it's best, mind you the Germans are just as daft, but we won the battle again!Grin:Tongue

Oh for more programs of this ilk, and fewer cookery, house buying/renovating, antique programs.Sad

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.