Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

The Happy Forum

SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
13 Jun 2011 8:43PM
Must agree re Top Gear. Most programmes have me in tears laughing by the end. Just brilliant. Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mikehit e2
5 7.1k 11 United Kingdom
13 Jun 2011 8:56PM
Watching Springwatch - seeing the otherwise unseen things happening in the countryside from yoljng babies to the cycle of life. Admittedly it is tinged with feelings of guilt that I am a lazy git watching it on TV rather than being out there myself, but the programmes are for me really uplifting. This evening has had some teenagers with remarkable footage of barn owls hunting in the evening light and kingfishers on the river.

And Kate Humble, of course.....Tongue
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
13 Jun 2011 9:00PM
Great wasn't it? I particularly liked the landfill sights. Who'd have thought!?
And that was a great film from those youngsters. Puts us to shame. Loved it. Smile
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
16 Jun 2011 11:22AM
I've just received a new piece of kit! I won't tell you what it is as I've not tried this particular thing before and it might yet end up in the "Do you have a piece of kit you're disappointed with" if I don't get to grips with it.

I suppose I'll have to read the instructions first and then go glooping around in the undergrowth, but as it's pooring with rain I won't be uploading anything just yet. Smile
Ewanneil 4 1.1k 2 Scotland
16 Jun 2011 1:10PM
The mind boggles. But then, I've got a boggly mind.
mikehit e2
5 7.1k 11 United Kingdom
16 Jun 2011 1:38PM
Interesting.
Is it a macro flash? A millipede sex identification kit?
Tooth e2
9 5.8k 227 Ireland
16 Jun 2011 1:51PM

Quote:I suppose I'll have to read the instructions first and then go glooping around in the undergrowth, but as it's pooring with rain I won't be uploading anything just yet.

it's not an umbrella, then...

Quote:A millipede sex identification kit?

I woner how many legs a millipede has to get over to get its leg over? Wink
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
16 Jun 2011 3:42PM
I can't believe I spelt "Pouring" wrongly. I hate it when I do that.
Stopped raining. Masterpiece on its way any time now. Smile (Not!)
17 Jun 2011 8:42PM
GrinSlowSong, Do you realise you are in the Happy Forum? You should not be grumbling, it will give you rinkles(I can't believe I spelt wrinkles wrongly.TongueWink) Please let us know what your new piece of equipment is - we are fed up of hearing about the Royal Wedding, Ascot, etc., etc.Grin
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
17 Jun 2011 9:04PM
I loved Ascot. Lovely horses. And seeing all those women toppling around on the wet grass in high heels and trying to keep their hats on was great. And a fight too!
As for my equipment, all will be revealed in good time. Wink
Tooth e2
9 5.8k 227 Ireland
17 Jun 2011 10:15PM

Quote:I loved Ascot

ooh, what was his name? Angus, Hamish?

Oops sorry, just read the rest of it. Time for the pub I think..

now that makes me happy Smile
brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
17 Jun 2011 10:57PM
Just finished 4 day on my camera club stand at a large art & craft show in Christchurch Priory and its been fabulous.
Loads of people stopping to talk photography, they seemed to like what our club is doing and we may have an embarrasing number of new applications for membership.
Then to cap it all I've had past customers coming in to see me to find out when our next exhibition is / tell me how much they are still enjoying the prints I have created for them over the past few years.

It was a crap year financially last year but after a few days like this - I just don't care - I love what I do! Smile
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
18 Jun 2011 12:23AM
Good to hear you enjoyed it, Brian. Smile
Ewanneil 4 1.1k 2 Scotland
18 Jun 2011 7:26PM
There's nothing worth watching on TV tonight. Why am I happy? Well, previously I paid R. Murdoch esq. a princely sum for the privilege of watching bugger all and since giving up my Sky subscription I can watch bugger all for free.
JJGEE
9 6.4k 18 England
18 Jun 2011 7:35PM

Quote:There's nothing worth watching on TV tonight.

Not only tonight but every night Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.