Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The Happy Forum

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64431 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jun 2011 - 8:43 PM

Must agree re Top Gear. Most programmes have me in tears laughing by the end. Just brilliant. Smile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
13 Jun 2011 - 8:43 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mikehit
mikehit  56456 forum posts United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jun 2011 - 8:56 PM

Watching Springwatch - seeing the otherwise unseen things happening in the countryside from yoljng babies to the cycle of life. Admittedly it is tinged with feelings of guilt that I am a lazy git watching it on TV rather than being out there myself, but the programmes are for me really uplifting. This evening has had some teenagers with remarkable footage of barn owls hunting in the evening light and kingfishers on the river.

And Kate Humble, of course.....Tongue

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64431 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jun 2011 - 9:00 PM

Great wasn't it? I particularly liked the landfill sights. Who'd have thought!?
And that was a great film from those youngsters. Puts us to shame. Loved it. Smile

SlowSong
16 Jun 2011 - 11:22 AM

I've just received a new piece of kit! I won't tell you what it is as I've not tried this particular thing before and it might yet end up in the "Do you have a piece of kit you're disappointed with" if I don't get to grips with it.

I suppose I'll have to read the instructions first and then go glooping around in the undergrowth, but as it's pooring with rain I won't be uploading anything just yet. Smile

Ewanneil
Ewanneil  41118 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
16 Jun 2011 - 1:10 PM

The mind boggles. But then, I've got a boggly mind.

mikehit
mikehit  56456 forum posts United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
16 Jun 2011 - 1:38 PM

Interesting.
Is it a macro flash? A millipede sex identification kit?

Tooth
Tooth  95772 forum posts Ireland227 Constructive Critique Points
16 Jun 2011 - 1:51 PM

Quote: I suppose I'll have to read the instructions first and then go glooping around in the undergrowth, but as it's pooring with rain I won't be uploading anything just yet.

it's not an umbrella, then...

Quote: A millipede sex identification kit?

I woner how many legs a millipede has to get over to get its leg over? Wink

SlowSong
16 Jun 2011 - 3:42 PM

I can't believe I spelt "Pouring" wrongly. I hate it when I do that.
Stopped raining. Masterpiece on its way any time now. Smile (Not!)

polis_928tadw59

GrinSlowSong, Do you realise you are in the Happy Forum? You should not be grumbling, it will give you rinkles(I can't believe I spelt wrinkles wrongly.TongueWink) Please let us know what your new piece of equipment is - we are fed up of hearing about the Royal Wedding, Ascot, etc., etc.Grin

SlowSong
17 Jun 2011 - 9:04 PM

I loved Ascot. Lovely horses. And seeing all those women toppling around on the wet grass in high heels and trying to keep their hats on was great. And a fight too!
As for my equipment, all will be revealed in good time. Wink

Tooth
Tooth  95772 forum posts Ireland227 Constructive Critique Points
17 Jun 2011 - 10:15 PM

Quote: I loved Ascot

ooh, what was his name? Angus, Hamish?

Oops sorry, just read the rest of it. Time for the pub I think..

now that makes me happy Smile

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 1110266 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
17 Jun 2011 - 10:57 PM

Just finished 4 day on my camera club stand at a large art & craft show in Christchurch Priory and its been fabulous.
Loads of people stopping to talk photography, they seemed to like what our club is doing and we may have an embarrasing number of new applications for membership.
Then to cap it all I've had past customers coming in to see me to find out when our next exhibition is / tell me how much they are still enjoying the prints I have created for them over the past few years.

It was a crap year financially last year but after a few days like this - I just don't care - I love what I do! Smile

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139443 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
18 Jun 2011 - 12:23 AM

Good to hear you enjoyed it, Brian. Smile

Ewanneil
Ewanneil  41118 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
18 Jun 2011 - 7:26 PM

There's nothing worth watching on TV tonight. Why am I happy? Well, previously I paid R. Murdoch esq. a princely sum for the privilege of watching bugger all and since giving up my Sky subscription I can watch bugger all for free.

JJGEE
JJGEE  96303 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
18 Jun 2011 - 7:35 PM

Quote: There's nothing worth watching on TV tonight.

Not only tonight but every night Smile

Last Modified By JJGEE at 18 Jun 2011 - 7:36 PM

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.