Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

The Happy Forum

Ewanneil 4 1.1k 2 Scotland
18 Jun 2011 7:51PM

Quote:There's nothing worth watching on TV tonight.
Not only tonight but every night Smile

I agree. So there's no excuse for me being grumpy ever again then - I can be happy 7 nights a week. WinkGrin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SlowSong e2
6 4.6k 29 England
20 Jun 2011 2:41PM
Phew, car passed its MOT. Smile

Now over to the Grumpy Group to moan about the expense. Tax and insurance due this month too. Sad
SlowSong e2
6 4.6k 29 England
23 Jun 2011 1:02PM
At last. I've managed to mow the lawn and tidy up the garden a bit. Just got finished before those pesky rainclouds appeared again. But I feel very self satisfied and will have a cup of tea and look at my garden while drinking it. Smile
brian1208 e2
11 10.4k 12 United Kingdom
23 Jun 2011 2:04PM
I could have been writing to the Grumpy group but as it is, things turned out for the best.

We were supposed to have new facia and large upstairs bay window fitted today but we had a call this morning to say that they wouldn't be able to fit the window as it had arrived damaged

BUT they did a cracking job of fitting the new facia and soffit boards and at about the time when they would have had the window out it began to hammer down with rain - so I was happy

(Its good to use a company that you have prior experience with, we first used these people about 13 years ago when they built our conservatory and they have done odd jobs for us since then. First rate work and workers at reasonable prices - a real find in this day and age)
Tooth 9 5.8k 227 Ireland
23 Jun 2011 3:10PM

Quote:Just got finished before those pesky rainclouds appeared again.

Stick around here. [link=cloudappreciationsociety.org]Clouds are beautiful[/link] Smile
SlowSong e2
6 4.6k 29 England
23 Jun 2011 5:27PM
I do love clouds Tooth. Even got a couple of books about them. But I just wish they'd stop dropping water in my area - just for a week would do.
Smile
SlowSong e2
6 4.6k 29 England
28 Jun 2011 9:01PM
Had a great day today. Thunderstorms, lightening, horses playing up and jiggy. But hey, everything under control, riders happy, and a steep learning curve for me. Very satisfactory. Smile
28 Jun 2011 9:11PM
SlowSong. Quite an eventful day for you. "Jiggy" I hope you do not have any Frenchmen or Onion Johhnies in the area - "Jiggy, Jiggy, Tres Bon. Oooh, la la, m'amselle."
SlowSong e2
6 4.6k 29 England
28 Jun 2011 10:08PM
Jiggy, as in restless and a bit frightened. You're so sad Polis. I feel sorry for you.
Sad
28 Jun 2011 10:12PM
I thought that, but having heard that term from very older workmates who had been in France, I was concerned about your welfare(me being a gentleman)The grandaughter goes riding but I have never heard her use that term. Up here it is ' the horse got spooked.'
SlowSong e2
6 4.6k 29 England
29 Jun 2011 9:59AM
OK. I'll let you off this time. TongueGrin
SlowSong e2
6 4.6k 29 England
29 Jun 2011 10:13AM
A smile for today. Do Ray Me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EYAUazLI9k
29 Jun 2011 11:22AM
Suns shining and I'm orf out with my camera! GrinGrinGrin
Ewanneil 4 1.1k 2 Scotland
1 Sep 2011 10:02AM

Quote:Suns shining and I'm orf out with my camera! GrinGrinGrin

I was just going to say the same thing.

The date of the last post was 2 months ago and it seems like that was the last time I saw the sun. I'm going out with my camera just in case it's another two months before I see it again.
SlowSong e2
6 4.6k 29 England
1 Sep 2011 10:12AM
Have a good day in the sun guys. We've got surveyors in doing tests but it looks like the cracks in our house are natural settling and not subsidence. Phew, happy day. Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.