Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
I hope this good weather has got you creative juices flowing, Tonight i want you to bring your ideas, enthusiasm and hopefully a camera to the weekly MONDAY NIGHT CHALLENGE.
Lets have some cool/abstract/fine/whacky interpretations in the mix. More details later...
I hope i get to "see" you tonight - are you in?
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
I was planning to join in tonight - but I've been told there is water pouring out of the roof tank overflow pipe at the moment - onto the ground outside the kitchen window.
If it freezes - the icicles would be spectacular
Oh no, get them to flush the loo and the amount of overflow should decrease for a while.
But a callout plumber and a new ballcock may be a better longterm solution - may be a british gas contract will save the day.
Good luck with the icicles, i see your rather good at them.
here's hoping the regulars experiance meets the newbies creativity.
I may be able to make tonight. Have fun folks.
I'm looking forward to your photo Stella
I think these are the rules:
Monday Night Challenge Rules:
1. The photo must be taken, processed and uploaded within the time of 8:00pm -9:00pm (one hour)
2. The challenge is started in the main gallery and the gallery description box states what the challenge is. You enter the challenge by uploading your picture as a 'modification' to the challenge announcement.
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
6. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.
7. If the winner is on holiday the following week he/she can select another member to upload and take care of the challenge.
If inspiration strikes I'll be here ......
And the link is here Monday Challenge
Quote: If inspiration strikes I'll be here ......
I hope so, i have a special element just for you.
all tied up,
what a great challenge, should be fun,
now to put me thinking cap on.
see ya later
Thinking Caps ready Paree.
Quote: If inspiration strikes I'll be here ...... I hope so, i have a special element just for you.
Oh grief - I'd better take a look then!
The monday night challenge has started, don't get too tied up thinking about this one.
Did you miss it, its still HERE!.
Quote: Oh grief - I'd better take a look then!
Hi Alison, hope you liked the model doll in the opening pic, i'd wanted one ever since seeing your work. LOL now i need a mask too Thanks for your photos that challenge me.
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
1st March 2014 - 31st March 2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View March's Photo Month Calendar