Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The MONDAY NIGHT CHALLENGE 8pm on the 8th march 2010 for 1 hour

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53672 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
8 Mar 2010 - 2:22 PM

I hope this good weather has got you creative juices flowing, Tonight i want you to bring your ideas, enthusiasm and hopefully a camera to the weekly MONDAY NIGHT CHALLENGE.
Lets have some cool/abstract/fine/whacky interpretations in the mix. More details later...

I hope i get to "see" you tonight - are you in?
Cheers,
Stuart.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
8 Mar 2010 - 2:22 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

montechoro
montechoro  122340 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
8 Mar 2010 - 3:26 PM

I was planning to join in tonight - but I've been told there is water pouring out of the roof tank overflow pipe at the moment - onto the ground outside the kitchen window.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................

If it freezes - the icicles would be spectacular Grin

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53672 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
8 Mar 2010 - 3:43 PM

Oh no, get them to flush the loo and the amount of overflow should decrease for a while.
But a callout plumber and a new ballcock may be a better longterm solution - may be a british gas contract will save the day.
Good luck with the icicles, i see your rather good at them.

JackAllTog
8 Mar 2010 - 6:49 PM

here's hoping the regulars experiance meets the newbies creativity.

Artois
Artois  8405 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
8 Mar 2010 - 6:58 PM

I may be able to make tonight. Have fun folks.
Stella

JackAllTog
8 Mar 2010 - 7:54 PM

I'm looking forward to your photo Stella Smile

JackAllTog
8 Mar 2010 - 7:55 PM

I think these are the rules:

Monday Night Challenge Rules:

1. The photo must be taken, processed and uploaded within the time of 8:00pm -9:00pm (one hour)
2. The challenge is started in the main gallery and the gallery description box states what the challenge is. You enter the challenge by uploading your picture as a 'modification' to the challenge announcement.
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
6. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.
7. If the winner is on holiday the following week he/she can select another member to upload and take care of the challenge.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96098 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
8 Mar 2010 - 7:55 PM

If inspiration strikes I'll be here ......

JackAllTog
8 Mar 2010 - 7:59 PM

And the link is here Monday Challenge
Good Luck.

JackAllTog
8 Mar 2010 - 8:00 PM

Quote: If inspiration strikes I'll be here ......

I hope so, i have a special element just for you.
Smile

Paree
Paree  9594 forum posts3 Constructive Critique Points
8 Mar 2010 - 8:03 PM

all tied up,
what a great challenge, should be fun,
now to put me thinking cap on.
see ya later
pareeWink

JackAllTog
8 Mar 2010 - 8:04 PM

Thinking Caps ready Paree.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96098 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
8 Mar 2010 - 8:08 PM

Quote: If inspiration strikes I'll be here ...... I hope so, i have a special element just for you.
Smile

Oh grief - I'd better take a look then!

JackAllTog
8 Mar 2010 - 8:10 PM

The monday night challenge has started, don't get too tied up thinking about this one.
Did you miss it, its still HERE!.

JackAllTog
8 Mar 2010 - 8:13 PM

Quote: Oh grief - I'd better take a look then!

Hi Alison, hope you liked the model doll in the opening pic, i'd wanted one ever since seeing your work. LOL now i need a mask too Wink Thanks for your photos that challenge me.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.