Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The new "I stay put" bag strap.

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Evertonian
    18 Apr 2013 - 11:32 AM

This really seems to be good value for money. Just bought one and it stops shoulder bags from slipping off. It has a capcity of 60kgs so should suit every photographic bag that I know. After some more testing I do think I will be buying a few more.

Designed for camera bags, gadget bags, lap-top bags etc. I don't work for them neither do I have any financial or other interest in the company.

Actually says "i-stay" on the strap and "i-stay.com" below. Bought mione from Amazon 13.99 plus postage.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    18 Apr 2013 - 11:32 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96032 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Apr 2013 - 12:12 PM

Now that looks like something I could do with - for every single bag I own - not just camera bags Smile I-stay strap

SlowSong
    SlowSong e2 Member 64371 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Apr 2013 - 2:28 PM

Sounds like a great idea, all my bags slip off which is why I now use across the body strap bags, but I can't see how it works and it looks huge and ugly in the customer picture.

Last Modified By SlowSong at 18 Apr 2013 - 2:28 PM
    Evertonian
    18 Apr 2013 - 2:43 PM

Quote: Sounds like a great idea, all my bags slip off which is why I now use across the body strap bags, but I can't see how it works and it looks huge and ugly in the customer picture.

I assure you it is not. Have a look at some other pictures of it fixed to a bag so that you can get a feel of scale. As I said, I have bought one and it is neither huge nor ugly.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.