Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The new "I stay put" bag strap.

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Evertonian
    18 Apr 2013 - 11:32 AM

This really seems to be good value for money. Just bought one and it stops shoulder bags from slipping off. It has a capcity of 60kgs so should suit every photographic bag that I know. After some more testing I do think I will be buying a few more.

Designed for camera bags, gadget bags, lap-top bags etc. I don't work for them neither do I have any financial or other interest in the company.

Actually says "i-stay" on the strap and "i-stay.com" below. Bought mione from Amazon 13.99 plus postage.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    18 Apr 2013 - 11:32 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 85793 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Apr 2013 - 12:12 PM

Now that looks like something I could do with - for every single bag I own - not just camera bags Smile I-stay strap

SlowSong
    SlowSong e2 Member 53989 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Apr 2013 - 2:28 PM

Sounds like a great idea, all my bags slip off which is why I now use across the body strap bags, but I can't see how it works and it looks huge and ugly in the customer picture.

Last Modified By SlowSong at 18 Apr 2013 - 2:28 PM
    Evertonian
    18 Apr 2013 - 2:43 PM

Quote: Sounds like a great idea, all my bags slip off which is why I now use across the body strap bags, but I can't see how it works and it looks huge and ugly in the customer picture.

I assure you it is not. Have a look at some other pictures of it fixed to a bag so that you can get a feel of scale. As I said, I have bought one and it is neither huge nor ugly.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.