Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The Pain of Photography

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    LouiseTopp
    29 Jan 2014 - 3:05 PM

I found this while serfing, please tell me what you think please? i thought I would share.

http://bythom.com/painofphotography.htm

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    29 Jan 2014 - 3:05 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

sherlob
    sherlob e2 Member 82324 forum postssherlob vcard United Kingdom125 Constructive Critique Points
    29 Jan 2014 - 3:09 PM

The pain of photographers complaining just how hard done to they are for indulging in a pursuit that they should be grateful forů TongueTongue WinkWinkWink

LouiseTopp
    29 Jan 2014 - 3:15 PM

I have seen a college teacher drop a camera Wink

Niknut
    Niknut e2 Member 4596 forum postsNiknut vcard United Kingdom63 Constructive Critique Points
    29 Jan 2014 - 4:35 PM

Mmmmm....makes you wonder why he bothers to leave the house ??????.......wonder if he wants to give his kit away ??Grin

LouiseTopp
    29 Jan 2014 - 7:23 PM

I was shocked when he dropped it, bet he didn't tell our boss, har har. She owns the camera.

redsnappa
    redsnappa  111916 forum posts United Kingdom
    29 Jan 2014 - 7:43 PM

The pain of reading lists like this.

altitude50
    altitude50  101862 forum posts United Kingdom
    29 Jan 2014 - 11:46 PM

They ought to stop moaning, go back to basics and use a 1950's film camera shoot b/w and shut down the computer for a few years and discover the joy of living!Grin

MichaelMelb_AU
    30 Jan 2014 - 5:45 AM

They forgot the pain of reading on photography painsTongue

sausage
    sausage  10242 forum posts United Kingdom
    30 Jan 2014 - 8:52 AM

Well, as they say, a group of photographers is called a 'MOAN' as they're going on about something!

Peter

ade_mcfade
    ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014812 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Jan 2014 - 9:30 AM

nice positive start to the day

lemontart
    lemontart  154 forum posts United Kingdom
    30 Jan 2014 - 11:59 AM

oh dear - would not say the pain at all - irritants at times yes - put the pleasure outweights them 10 fold in my oh so humble opinion.

DJtheDalek

ahha lets hear it for photography!

bigalguitarpicker

I haven't gone serfing in ages, but I'm hoping to start back again really soon. I usually find that the serfs are agreeable enough, as long as I don't want to get too up close and personal with their wives and daughters, but that's serfs for you I suppose! They all seem to enjoy perusing photos of other serfs wives and daughters though? This worsens with the amounts of ale they consume, and as for swigging Mead! - Well! If you're going to serf I'd advise you to steer well away from Mead! Happy Snapping! Wink

Poolegan
    6 Feb 2014 - 11:50 AM

Quote: I haven't gone serfing in ages, but I'm hoping to start back again really soon. I usually find that the serfs are agreeable enough, as long as I don't want to get too up close and personal with their wives and daughters, but that's serfs for you I suppose! They all seem to enjoy perusing photos of other serfs wives and daughters though? This worsens with the amounts of ale they consume, and as for swigging Mead! - Well! If you're going to serf I'd advise you to steer well away from Mead! Happy Snapping! Wink

GrinSadWink Ha, Ha, pedants of the world unite.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.