Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

The Pain of Photography

29 Jan 2014 3:05PM
I found this while serfing, please tell me what you think please? i thought I would share.

http://bythom.com/painofphotography.htm

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

sherlob e2
8 2.4k 126 United Kingdom
29 Jan 2014 3:09PM
The pain of photographers complaining just how hard done to they are for indulging in a pursuit that they should be grateful forů TongueTongue WinkWinkWink
29 Jan 2014 3:15PM
I have seen a college teacher drop a camera Wink
Niknut e2
4 740 64 United Kingdom
29 Jan 2014 4:35PM
Mmmmm....makes you wonder why he bothers to leave the house ??????.......wonder if he wants to give his kit away ??Grin
29 Jan 2014 7:23PM
I was shocked when he dropped it, bet he didn't tell our boss, har har. She owns the camera.
redsnappa e2
12 2.0k United Kingdom
29 Jan 2014 7:43PM
The pain of reading lists like this.
altitude50 e2
10 2.3k United Kingdom
29 Jan 2014 11:46PM
They ought to stop moaning, go back to basics and use a 1950's film camera shoot b/w and shut down the computer for a few years and discover the joy of living!Grin
30 Jan 2014 5:45AM
They forgot the pain of reading on photography painsTongue
sausage e2
10 289 United Kingdom
30 Jan 2014 8:52AM
Well, as they say, a group of photographers is called a 'MOAN' as they're going on about something!

Peter
ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
30 Jan 2014 9:30AM
nice positive start to the day
30 Jan 2014 11:59AM
oh dear - would not say the pain at all - irritants at times yes - put the pleasure outweights them 10 fold in my oh so humble opinion.
3 Feb 2014 5:42PM
ahha lets hear it for photography!
I haven't gone serfing in ages, but I'm hoping to start back again really soon. I usually find that the serfs are agreeable enough, as long as I don't want to get too up close and personal with their wives and daughters, but that's serfs for you I suppose! They all seem to enjoy perusing photos of other serfs wives and daughters though? This worsens with the amounts of ale they consume, and as for swigging Mead! - Well! If you're going to serf I'd advise you to steer well away from Mead! Happy Snapping! Wink
6 Feb 2014 11:50AM

Quote:I haven't gone serfing in ages, but I'm hoping to start back again really soon. I usually find that the serfs are agreeable enough, as long as I don't want to get too up close and personal with their wives and daughters, but that's serfs for you I suppose! They all seem to enjoy perusing photos of other serfs wives and daughters though? This worsens with the amounts of ale they consume, and as for swigging Mead! - Well! If you're going to serf I'd advise you to steer well away from Mead! Happy Snapping! Wink

GrinSadWink Ha, Ha, pedants of the world unite.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.