Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

The PC mob want to stop Top Gear please sign here

jazzygf e2
11 537 Scotland
24 Sep 2006 7:14PM
Hi all

Top Gear is my favourite Television show and I was wondering if you could all help me. The powers that be, including politicians, have gone a little PC and want to stop the show being shown on television forever, after Richard Hammond had an accident the other day.
Would you or could you please sign the following Petition so that we all might still view what I think is the best television show available on The BBC.
I know there are plenty of Top Gear fans on here so please stand and be counted to save this great show.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME IN THIS MATTER

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?tg100&1

I don't know how to link this petition could one of you please do it thanks.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed 10 17.9k 8 Norway
24 Sep 2006 7:18PM
Here it is folks - and I'm signed up!!!!
jazzygf e2
11 537 Scotland
24 Sep 2006 7:20PM
Cheer Mike
24 Sep 2006 7:35PM
Done!!
trahern e2
11 863 United Kingdom
24 Sep 2006 7:38PM
Added my name.
conrad e2
10 10.9k 116
24 Sep 2006 7:44PM
Richard Hammond did what he did voluntarily - no reason to stop a wonderful show! And that's how I commented when I signed it.

Conrad
ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
24 Sep 2006 7:50PM
I think the PC mob should all go and live on Greenland and play with the nice polar bears up there.
nikon5700ite 10 1.8k
24 Sep 2006 7:56PM
And I thought for a moment this was a PC v. Mac debate Smile
Kris_Dutson e2
12 8.2k 1 England
24 Sep 2006 8:03PM
Done...
Flashman 12 156
24 Sep 2006 8:05PM
Not for me thanks, Top Gear only promotes boy racers in fast cars, my opinion only, if you are a fan of TG thats ok by me , at the end of the day I have a 12 year old Ford Mondeo, it gets me to work, football matches all over the country and down to ASDA, I've no need for a 165 mph top of the range car... it can only go as fast as my mondeo no the M3..70mph
edrhodes e2
9 540 12 United Kingdom
24 Sep 2006 8:09PM
I'm on there...
Henchard e2
9 2.7k 1 United Kingdom
24 Sep 2006 8:11PM
Personally it's about the worst programme I've ever seen. Where do we vote to get rid of it?
jimbo_t e2
11 959 England
24 Sep 2006 8:14PM
I've added my name.
I'll do anything to stop the PC/ Health and safety brigade, they are ruining this country and making the next generation a bunch of wet behind the ears softies!
God help us if we need them to fight in a war in twenty years time!
James
24 Sep 2006 8:15PM
Hi Flashman, it is up to you if you sign or not mate, but this isn't about whether you like TG or not .. it is about the Nanny State and over-zealous Health & Safety and about freedom of choice and freedom of expression and freedom to watch something or produce something as long as only the people who want to watch it actually need to watch it, only the people who want to be involved need to be involved, only the people who want to take risks need to take risks and all others go about their life unaffected and in blissful ignorance of the constant struggles the ordinary man or woman has endured in order to defend these basic rights :0)

I will sign of course - if we don't we may see the Guinness Book of Records made illegal ;0)
starliz e2
10 1.6k 3 England
24 Sep 2006 8:17PM
Done thanks for the link was not aware of this.....

I personallly think it insults Richard Jeremy and James`s intelligence to cancel the programme because of this I`m sure Richard was well aware of all the facts before he decided to go ahead with it,unfortunatly accident happen to the best of us regardless of safety measures.

I don`t drive and I love the programme : )

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.