Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The PC mob want to stop Top Gear please sign here

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

jazzygf
jazzygf  10537 forum posts Scotland
24 Sep 2006 - 7:14 PM

Hi all

Top Gear is my favourite Television show and I was wondering if you could all help me. The powers that be, including politicians, have gone a little PC and want to stop the show being shown on television forever, after Richard Hammond had an accident the other day.
Would you or could you please sign the following Petition so that we all might still view what I think is the best television show available on The BBC.
I know there are plenty of Top Gear fans on here so please stand and be counted to save this great show.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME IN THIS MATTER

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?tg100&1

I don't know how to link this petition could one of you please do it thanks.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
24 Sep 2006 - 7:14 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed
24 Sep 2006 - 7:18 PM

Here it is folks - and I'm signed up!!!!

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
jazzygf
jazzygf  10537 forum posts Scotland
24 Sep 2006 - 7:20 PM

Cheer Mike

ruralscotland
24 Sep 2006 - 7:35 PM

Done!!

trahern
trahern  10863 forum posts United Kingdom
24 Sep 2006 - 7:38 PM

Added my name.

conrad
conrad  910873 forum posts116 Constructive Critique Points
24 Sep 2006 - 7:44 PM

Richard Hammond did what he did voluntarily - no reason to stop a wonderful show! And that's how I commented when I signed it.

Conrad

ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade  1014708 forum posts England216 Constructive Critique Points
24 Sep 2006 - 7:50 PM

I think the PC mob should all go and live on Greenland and play with the nice polar bears up there.

nikon5700ite
24 Sep 2006 - 7:56 PM

And I thought for a moment this was a PC v. Mac debate Smile

Kris_Dutson
24 Sep 2006 - 8:03 PM

Done...

Flashman
Flashman  12156 forum posts
24 Sep 2006 - 8:05 PM

Not for me thanks, Top Gear only promotes boy racers in fast cars, my opinion only, if you are a fan of TG thats ok by me , at the end of the day I have a 12 year old Ford Mondeo, it gets me to work, football matches all over the country and down to ASDA, I've no need for a 165 mph top of the range car... it can only go as fast as my mondeo no the M3..70mph

edrhodes
edrhodes  9520 forum posts United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
24 Sep 2006 - 8:09 PM

I'm on there...

Henchard
Henchard  92744 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
24 Sep 2006 - 8:11 PM

Personally it's about the worst programme I've ever seen. Where do we vote to get rid of it?

jimbo_t
jimbo_t  10959 forum posts England
24 Sep 2006 - 8:14 PM

I've added my name.
I'll do anything to stop the PC/ Health and safety brigade, they are ruining this country and making the next generation a bunch of wet behind the ears softies!
God help us if we need them to fight in a war in twenty years time!
James

monstersnowman
24 Sep 2006 - 8:15 PM

Hi Flashman, it is up to you if you sign or not mate, but this isn't about whether you like TG or not .. it is about the Nanny State and over-zealous Health & Safety and about freedom of choice and freedom of expression and freedom to watch something or produce something as long as only the people who want to watch it actually need to watch it, only the people who want to be involved need to be involved, only the people who want to take risks need to take risks and all others go about their life unaffected and in blissful ignorance of the constant struggles the ordinary man or woman has endured in order to defend these basic rights :0)

I will sign of course - if we don't we may see the Guinness Book of Records made illegal ;0)

starliz
starliz  101594 forum posts England3 Constructive Critique Points
24 Sep 2006 - 8:17 PM

Done thanks for the link was not aware of this.....

I personallly think it insults Richard Jeremy and James`s intelligence to cancel the programme because of this I`m sure Richard was well aware of all the facts before he decided to go ahead with it,unfortunatly accident happen to the best of us regardless of safety measures.

I don`t drive and I love the programme : )

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.