Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The Peregrine Falcon is back

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

davidbailie
davidbailie e2 Member 11451 forum postsdavidbailie vcard United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
31 May 2014 - 10:49 AM

The one there is lying well bunched up on the ledge - moved only once in ten minutes -if its cold why is it not in the nest - either very unhappy or unwell ?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
31 May 2014 - 10:49 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

gaelldew
gaelldew  7270 forum posts United Kingdom
31 May 2014 - 11:37 AM

Last time I looked late last night they were all bunched up lying on the ledge, the one there now is lively enough flapping its wings the preening itself, below the picture they are asking people to vote on the names but only three females, funny.

davidbailie
davidbailie e2 Member 11451 forum postsdavidbailie vcard United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
31 May 2014 - 1:45 PM

Ok Had a look - he's either fallen off or done a bunk - the latter I suspect as I understand his mate has gone - I wish them well!

tomcat
tomcat e2 Member 95916 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
31 May 2014 - 8:45 PM

Quote: they are asking people to vote on the names but only three females, funny.

They have already decided to name the male Frank, in honour of a groundsman who is retiring

gaelldew
gaelldew  7270 forum posts United Kingdom
31 May 2014 - 8:49 PM

All four there at the moment, oh and Tomcat I saw that on the blog later on.

tomcat
tomcat e2 Member 95916 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jun 2014 - 10:52 AM

All four on the ledge at the moment, with one of the adults ripping a pigeon to bits

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.