Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The Photography Institute

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »

Attention!

This topic is locked.
    Reason: superfluous to the existing thread on the ePz course
    AlanP9
    AlanP9  6 United Kingdom
    4 Apr 2013 - 2:55 PM

I have noticed that you (ePhotzine) are promoting the above course, however BEWARE if you don't complete after 12 months, they will charge you another 65 for a 3month period! This happened to me, for reasons I wont go into I was unable to complete within the 12 months but thinking as it states on their web site "You study at home, in your own time and at your own pace." I did not worry so imagine how surprise I was when I was told I had been locked out of my studies (which I had fully paid for), until I paid a further 65.

I can not understand this course of action as its an online course its not as though anyone has to do any further work - I have tried to complain but the only answer I got from them was - it's stated in the T&C which states "The course can be completed in 24 weeks but you may take up to one year to finish your studies" that does not say IT MUST be done in the year, so pay the 65 or no deal.

So do it in the 12 months because if you don't - you will be asked to cough up a further sum of money!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    4 Apr 2013 - 2:55 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MikeRC
    MikeRC e2 Member 93485 forum postsMikeRC vcard United Kingdom
    4 Apr 2013 - 3:13 PM

.....cheers for that Alan...you've 'gotta watch out for the small print Smile ....and read between the lines Smile
    .....Mike

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 43557 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Apr 2013 - 3:28 PM

The newly-announced ePz course has its own thread running, and this one is superfluous.
    As always, it is up to the individual to read and understand all the T&C's before signing up.

Last Modified By saltireblue at 4 Apr 2013 - 3:30 PM
    • «
    • »

Attention!

This topic is locked.
    Reason: superfluous to the existing thread on the ePz course