Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

The Range. Photo frames help!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    janeez
    janeez e2 Member 61192 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
    29 Nov 2009 - 10:53 PM

Need some help to track down some frames that I was stocking up on from The Range dept store. The Bournemouth branch had sold out and I'm not sure if they have been discontinued as the web site is not working properly. Anyway, I sold a couple of pictures that I have on display at a local garden centre and need to replace them. As they hang together I really need the same ones again. They are a black perspex frame with clear view and velvet back. I was so chuffed to get them and have been stocking up every time I get over to Bournemouth. Last time we went they were out of stock and didn't look like they would be having any more. They cost 8.99 for the A4 size and are the best frames I have ever bought. Found one company on the net with something very similar but at a ridiculous price. Any one know where I might be able to get them?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    29 Nov 2009 - 10:53 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

brian1208
    brian1208 e2 Member 1110266 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Nov 2009 - 8:49 AM

I know the frames you mean (I got a couple of them myself from the Range) try Hobbycraft at Haskins Garden Centre and Wilkinsons in Boscombe as I vaguely remember they have had them in stock.

Its the one problem I have with buying from any of these three - they can suddenly end a line just as it gets successful.

Well done on the sales by the way

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    brian1208
    brian1208 e2 Member 1110266 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Nov 2009 - 3:11 PM

Just been to Wilkinsons in Boscombe looking for some small frames fo this coming week-end and found that they have no frames at all (presumably because it full of cheap Christmas Tat Sad ), so cross them of your list for the moment anyway

Kris_Dutson
    30 Nov 2009 - 5:37 PM

You could have a look HERE.

Not sure if they've got what you want, but there's no harm in looking.

I buy all my frames from them and a more helpful bunch you couldn't find. And they're good quality too as Brian above can testify. Smile

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    brian1208
    30 Nov 2009 - 7:09 PM

What - Who - Me?

Oh yeah, they're not bad are they Kris Wink

janeez
    janeez e2 Member 61192 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Nov 2009 - 7:20 PM

Thanks for all your help. Real shame about these frames as they have been very popular. I am going to keep my last few for myself now and order some frames from your recommended site Kris.

Thanks Brian and Kris

Jane

Kris_Dutson
    30 Nov 2009 - 8:24 PM

Glad to be of help Jane. Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.