Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

The Things Photographers will do to get a picture

KevSB
10 1.5k 5 United Kingdom
12 Aug 2012 7:26PM
very sorry but could not resist this.GrinGrinGrin
please feel free to leave a few words

img-8112.jpg

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
12 Aug 2012 7:33PM
Alternatively, things people will do to get their photos taken Wink
12 Aug 2012 7:34PM
Ah but are they true Scotsmen? Grin
12 Aug 2012 7:55PM

Quote:Ah but are they true Scotsmen? Grin
Not by running around like that!
12 Aug 2012 8:00PM

Quote:Ah but are they true Scotsmen? Grin Not by running around like that!

lol
User_Removed 10 17.9k 8 Norway
12 Aug 2012 8:05PM
(@ Stu...)

PMSL!!!!
puertouk 3 1.1k 17 United Kingdom
12 Aug 2012 8:06PM
Yeah, we could have all had a laugh if it was the other photo uploaded!
KevSB
10 1.5k 5 United Kingdom
12 Aug 2012 8:09PM

Quote:Yeah, we could have all had a laugh if it was the other photo uploaded!

Anything is possible! Grin
NEWMANP e2
6 1.6k 574 United Kingdom
12 Aug 2012 8:26PM
hi Kev.
nice to meet you this afternoon together with Pete and i believe answeronapostcard whos name i didnt get, sorry i had to dash off after the skirmish. when i came back i couldnt find you and then when we left i saw you i think near the river.

i got the young lady with a parasols email if you intend to forward any pics.

i particularly enjoyed the mini shoot that you set up for us around the church. thanks again. the whole thing was most enjoyable , particularly as it turned into a epz mini meet. took loads, just about to sit down and run them through on to the lap top. maybe we should all add a few to this thread for a bit of fun.

Phil
KevSB
10 1.5k 5 United Kingdom
12 Aug 2012 8:50PM
Thanks phil, I did look round for you we had quite a session during the afternoon around the river, Inside and outside the house, everyone was bending over backwards to find time for us, I even spoke to who ever was in charge of the national Trust property and they was was more than happy for us to enter the house with the ladies and gents and take pictures inside.

It was a little rushed as we fitted in with other commitments and would have loved the opportunity to have took my time, It was also importent to me that you and the others got first opportunity as Im around the groups all the time so opportunitys do come up often althrough the house one was a new one for me, and I am not a Member of lace wars, but the group was great with me as you saw.

As ive said before if im at an event and have the conections and the opportunity I will help any photographer to get the same opportunitys that I often get.

Not that far as its just off the m1 I would reccomend the victory show to anyone wanting to go to an event, In my oppinion the best in the uk for 1940s which includes a large Airshow as well as a full battle involving armour and Entrenched Troops.

http://www.thevictoryshow.co.uk/

My next Event may well be Cardiff castle which is 1812 event involving Napolionic units which ive been invited to attend. every week somewhere an event is happening, but they are not advertised very well
NEWMANP e2
12 Aug 2012 9:13PM
18th-c-ladies.jpg

1st off the laptop Kev. thanks again
NEWMANP e2
12 Aug 2012 9:19PM
the-captain.jpg

and the second
NEWMANP e2
12 Aug 2012 9:32PM
soldier.jpg

well thats 3 from me, hard to choose with so many, lets see some more of yours

Phil
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
12 Aug 2012 9:37PM
lol...I'm pulling out thistle spikes from my legs and elbows as I type. Thanks for a great day Kev Smile And good to see you again Phil.
KevSB
10 1.5k 5 United Kingdom
12 Aug 2012 9:52PM
still downloading phil as we speak. two days worth of pictures

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.