Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Theme: The Weather - ends 8pm Wednesday 3rd October

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 85793 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
27 Sep 2012 - 12:06 PM

Right - no-one can complain about not being able to join in with this one - given the variable conditions out there this week I want to see weather related images. Be it pouring rain and brollies or sunshine and shadows - we all have weather where-ever we are!

Rules

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
4. All uploads must be B&W
5. Only one upload per member
6. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
7. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
8. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
9. Have fun

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
27 Sep 2012 - 12:06 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Jestertheclown
27 Sep 2012 - 4:39 PM

Thanks Ali.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 85793 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
27 Sep 2012 - 4:45 PM

Hopefully the subject gives everyone plenty of scope - from people rushing about in the rain - to the rain on your windows - or even, like here today, non-stop sunshine Smile

JawDborn
JawDborn e2 Member 2687 forum postsJawDborn vcard England
27 Sep 2012 - 5:31 PM

Non--stop sunshine? Grrrrrrrrr!!!Sad Not here: non-stop sodden and sodding thick cloud.

darrenwilson41
darrenwilson41 e2 Member 336 forum postsdarrenwilson41 vcard England4 Constructive Critique Points
27 Sep 2012 - 7:15 PM

It stopped raining here today for about an hour - I was going to wash the car but if it stops again I will have to stop using the hosepipe !!!! Wettest drought on record
Grin Grin

cattyal
28 Sep 2012 - 10:15 AM

It sounds as though both of you have more photogenic weather conditions than I do here! No sunshine today but still mild and mundane here - I'm glad I don't have to do the challenge (but might join in if it rains) Smile

Jestertheclown
29 Sep 2012 - 6:43 PM

The first weekend 'BUMP!'

JawDborn
29 Sep 2012 - 8:35 PM

We haven't had any weather at all, yet.

cattyal
29 Sep 2012 - 8:37 PM

Quote: We haven't had any weather at all, yet.

A bit like that here really - lots of sunshine and that's about it Smile

Jestertheclown
29 Sep 2012 - 8:42 PM

Quote: A bit like that here really - lots of sunshine and that's about it Smile

Same here and I don't want it to change.
Trouble is, sunshine doesn't make for the same photographic opportunities that rain does.

cattyal
29 Sep 2012 - 8:49 PM

Still - sunshine is still weather I guess and it has the potential to make nice shadows, nice early morning/evening light etc.

There's a few days yet though - maybe we'll have some really grim stuff before Wednesday evening!

cattyal
3 Oct 2012 - 8:51 PM

Evening all - thanks everyone for joining in this week and apologies for the late announcement - been a bit of a nutty evening Smile

Having perused all your images and had a think and a head scratch I've decided to go with my first impressions and announce Digby this weeks winner.

Thanks again everyone and over to you Hugh to come up with a theme for the coming week.....

Jestertheclown

Well done Hugh.

JawDborn
3 Oct 2012 - 8:58 PM

Nice one, Hugh! Good challenge Alison!

Regards to all.

Jack

Wilco54
Wilco54  2128 forum posts Luxembourg1 Constructive Critique Points
3 Oct 2012 - 9:00 PM

Well done hUgh - it really summed up "weather" ! It was a good challenge too!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.