Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Theme for the week 14 - 21 November "Love"...

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
scrimmy
scrimmy e2 Member 5365 forum postsscrimmy vcard Scotland5 Constructive Critique Points
19 Nov 2012 - 8:25 PM

well she may be horny but by god she is ugly................Smile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
19 Nov 2012 - 8:25 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Jestertheclown
19 Nov 2012 - 9:04 PM

She certainly is Ian but it was an opportunity that I doubt that I shall ever get again.

Her name's 'Millie,' by the way and she comes to you when you call her. Or at least, she did for Craig, the guy in the suit in the photo with me.

scrimmy
scrimmy e2 Member 5365 forum postsscrimmy vcard Scotland5 Constructive Critique Points
19 Nov 2012 - 9:08 PM

now i feel all guilty...please apologise to Millie the next time you see her...........I'm sure male rhinoceros find her very attractive...as I do Smile

Jestertheclown
19 Nov 2012 - 9:25 PM

Quote: now i feel all guilty..

I bet you do.

That was the best wedding at which I've ever taken photographs.
The groom, with me in the shot, is a keeper at Whipsnade, which is also where the wedding took place. Once we'd done all of the usual group/formal stuff, the zoo laid on a couple of 4x4s and took the happy couple and we two photographers around to various enclosures. Craig had his keys in his pocket to get us in, his mates were all geared up to help us and we spent an hour or so taking shots of the couple inside the enclosures with all sorts of different animals.

it-s-me-again-.jpg

Like this one.

AnneWorner
AnneWorner e2 Member 6605 forum postsAnneWorner vcard United States41 Constructive Critique Points
19 Nov 2012 - 9:29 PM

LOL - I adore that shot. Has this one been in the main gallery? Point me to it.

scrimmy
19 Nov 2012 - 9:31 PM

now I really am jealous....wedding shoot in a zoo..fantastic.....but then I do have a helicopter trip to look forward too next year Tongue

ps that bride has some neck Smile

Jestertheclown
19 Nov 2012 - 9:37 PM

Hi Anne,

It's here.

The shot of the giraffe was taken from in between the inner and outer perimeter fences surrounding their enclosure. We were in there with the bride and groom and a big pile of chopped down leafy twigs, supplied by the other keepers for the happy couple to hand feed to the giraffes.
Naturally, we had a go as well. As you do.

The shot's actually a composite. The sky on the day was dreary. The one in the shot that I've linked to was one that I took at a local nature reserve called 'Ashridge.'

Bren.

Last Modified By Jestertheclown at 19 Nov 2012 - 9:37 PM
Jestertheclown
19 Nov 2012 - 9:39 PM

Quote: but then I do have a helicopter trip to look forward too next year Tongue

Your first time?

scrimmy
19 Nov 2012 - 9:43 PM

yip .....and I am literally terrified of heights.... Sad

I get dizzy stepping off a pavement

Jestertheclown
19 Nov 2012 - 9:52 PM

Quote: yip .....and I am literally terrified of heights.... Sad

Of course, I wouldn't want to say anything that might raise concerns or worry you but the first time that I flew in one, it was one of those with a plastic bubble in which you sit.
I climbed in and sat next to the pilot who told me to look downwards between my feet. All I could see was grass. Then he took off and the earth dropped away from beneath me!
I could live with that but then he told me that there was a good view to be had by looking to my left.
So I did.
In a plastic bubble with no framework, there appears to be nothing between you and your destiny. Especially when, as soon as I looked, he banked sharply to the left!

Jestertheclown
19 Nov 2012 - 9:54 PM

Quote: now I really am jealous....wedding shoot in a zoo..fantastic

03-10-09-elephants---5-.jpg

Does this bring us back on to the original topic?

scrimmy
19 Nov 2012 - 10:08 PM

it certainly does...I'll say good night now and go and pack my trunk Smile

petebfrance
20 Nov 2012 - 8:15 PM

Bump - made it!

Jestertheclown
20 Nov 2012 - 8:16 PM

S**t!
I'd forgotten all about this.

petebfrance
20 Nov 2012 - 8:19 PM

tut tut Wink I struggled to find an idea at all........

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.