Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Theme for this week - " MOVEMENT" B & W Challenge ends at 8 pm Wed 12th Septembe...

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
darrenwilson41
darrenwilson41 e2 Member 339 forum postsdarrenwilson41 vcard England4 Constructive Critique Points
6 Sep 2012 - 1:35 PM

Welcome to the weekly black and white challenge.

Theme MOVEMENT - this can be anything but the final image has to show something in it that is moving. ie subject in focus but background blurred or item moving blurred.

Good luck everyone and I will look forward to judging next Wednesday, will be at 8pm.

Rules

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
4. All uploads must be B&W
5. Only one uploads per member
6. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
7. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
8. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
9. Have fun

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
6 Sep 2012 - 1:35 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Jestertheclown

Thanks Darren.

I'm good at photographing things that are blurred.

Last Modified By Jestertheclown at 6 Sep 2012 - 3:24 PM
Priti
Priti  1 United Kingdom
6 Sep 2012 - 4:26 PM

Great Idea.

jadus
jadus e2 Member 2956 forum postsjadus vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
6 Sep 2012 - 4:28 PM

My hands never stop shaking!

Priti
Priti  1 United Kingdom
6 Sep 2012 - 4:30 PM

dscf1078-1--1-.jpg

darrenwilson41
darrenwilson41 e2 Member 339 forum postsdarrenwilson41 vcard England4 Constructive Critique Points
6 Sep 2012 - 5:00 PM

Priti

I note you are a new member and everyone here welcomes you and looks forward to your entries each week.

Your photo needs to be added to the main tab and each week week all our entires are in Black and White. any problems just post them on here and someone will be more than happy to help out.

Good luck

Darren

ps just thought photo has to be taken during the week challenge is running

Wilco54
Wilco54 e2 Member 2133 forum postsWilco54 vcard Luxembourg1 Constructive Critique Points
6 Sep 2012 - 5:41 PM

Good subject and great comments!

Jestertheclown

Hi Priti,

It's good to have you aboard but you need to post your entry here rather than in the forum. The "photos" button at the top of the page will also take you to that link.
Also, your shot has to be in mono, although sepia and duo-tones are just as welcome.
And finally, it must have been taken and uploaded after the challenge was announced and before next Wednesday at 8.00pm. when it closes.
Hope this clarifies things.

Cheers,

Bren.

JawDborn
JawDborn e2 Member 2708 forum postsJawDborn vcard England
6 Sep 2012 - 7:36 PM

I'll be away for my hols soon, so no entries from for a while.
Jack

Jestertheclown

Bring us back a stick of rock. I can't stand the stuff but my dog likes it.

JawDborn
JawDborn e2 Member 2708 forum postsJawDborn vcard England
6 Sep 2012 - 10:23 PM

Andesite or basalt, Bren? They'll both knack you dog's teeth, so it won't be able to bite anyone, but it could give them a nasty suck.

Jack

Just Jas
Just Jas  1225727 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
6 Sep 2012 - 10:48 PM

Quote: ....so it won't be able to bite anyone, but it could give them a nasty suck.

Once on a hike on a country lane a couple of Bulldog type animals jumped through a fence and one bit me on the calf.

Fortunately it didn't have any teeth, nor did its companion.

I picked the thing up by its collar and other hand underneath its body and shoved it back through the fence.

Its companion followed back without without any further prompting.

Why it picked me out of the party I don't know, but Mrs jas said it probably thought I was bone.

Insult to injury! Grin

darrenwilson41
7 Sep 2012 - 8:36 PM

Wulsy

your image is a fantastic shot and really fits the theme. However it shows as being taken on the 11th August, and unfortunately the rules of the challenge are that we have to take the photo within the challenge. ( ie the time it was announced to 8pm the following Wednesday )

I hope this doesnt prevent you from entering another photo Grin

regards

Darren

55jase
55jase e2 Member 8186 forum posts55jase vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
8 Sep 2012 - 11:00 AM

There is a car rally at New Brighton prom all day today.
http://www.visitwirral.com/whats-on/wallasey-motor-club-promenade-stages-rally-p...

Jestertheclown
9 Sep 2012 - 10:17 PM

It's that time again folks.

The weekend 'bump!'

Let's see your take on "Movement."

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.