Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Theme for this week - " MOVEMENT" B & W Challenge ends at 8 pm Wed 12th September 2012

Jestertheclown 6 6.6k 242 England
11 Sep 2012 5:53PM
I'm in!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Snapper 9 3.8k 3 United States Outlying Islands
11 Sep 2012 6:44PM
Thought about this a lot and went to snap a field of gently waving barley on Sunday teatime. Which was just shortly after the farmer had harvested it! Sad
11 Sep 2012 8:17PM

Quote:went to snap a field of gently waving barley on Sunday teatime. Which was just shortly after the farmer had harvested it! Sad

I did exactly the same thing at about the same time!

I've been watching a nearby field, waiting for the farmer to cut and bail it. It was waving in the breeze on Friday evening. On Sunday, there was nothing but stubble.

I was not impressed.
12 Sep 2012 5:46PM
Hi Everyone.

If anyone hasn't yet entered and wants to take part, the challenge ends tonight at 8.0pm., so you'll need to be (fairly) quick.

I shan't be around this evening as I'm attending a governors' meeting at school, so good luck to all and may the best man or woman (should that read 'best person?) win!

Cheers,

Bren.
12 Sep 2012 6:46PM
Just over an hour left now everyone, all ready to go at 8 pm and judge the entries......good luck everyone

Darren
12 Sep 2012 8:17PM
There have been some really nice images submitted this week with a variety of takes on the theme.

There is however one that stands out to me where the image has been composed and shot from a lovely alternative angle to show the movement.

The one that stands out to me is

" The Carousel " from WILCO54

So congratulations and thank you to everyone who submitted to the challenge, over to you and I look forward to this weeks theme.

regards

Darren
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
12 Sep 2012 9:45PM
Well done Chris and thanks for hosting Darren .....
wynn469 5 72 Wales
12 Sep 2012 9:55PM
Great image Chris very well deserved, thanks Darren for setting an interesting thyme
Wilco54 e2
2 150 1 Luxembourg
12 Sep 2012 10:03PM
Wow, I am flattered - many thanks indeed. I have a subject for this week, I just have to work out how to create the forum! Bear with me and thanks again
Chris
12 Sep 2012 10:34PM
Well done Chris.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.