Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Theme for this week - " MOVEMENT" B & W Challenge ends at 8 pm Wed 12th Septembe...

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Jestertheclown
11 Sep 2012 - 5:53 PM

I'm in!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
11 Sep 2012 - 5:53 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Snapper
Snapper  93766 forum posts United States Minor Outlying Islands3 Constructive Critique Points
11 Sep 2012 - 6:44 PM

Thought about this a lot and went to snap a field of gently waving barley on Sunday teatime. Which was just shortly after the farmer had harvested it! Sad

Jestertheclown
11 Sep 2012 - 8:17 PM

Quote: went to snap a field of gently waving barley on Sunday teatime. Which was just shortly after the farmer had harvested it! Sad

I did exactly the same thing at about the same time!

I've been watching a nearby field, waiting for the farmer to cut and bail it. It was waving in the breeze on Friday evening. On Sunday, there was nothing but stubble.

I was not impressed.

Last Modified By Jestertheclown at 11 Sep 2012 - 8:18 PM
Jestertheclown
12 Sep 2012 - 5:46 PM

Hi Everyone.

If anyone hasn't yet entered and wants to take part, the challenge ends tonight at 8.0pm., so you'll need to be (fairly) quick.

I shan't be around this evening as I'm attending a governors' meeting at school, so good luck to all and may the best man or woman (should that read 'best person?) win!

Cheers,

Bren.

darrenwilson41
darrenwilson41 e2 Member 339 forum postsdarrenwilson41 vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
12 Sep 2012 - 6:46 PM

Just over an hour left now everyone, all ready to go at 8 pm and judge the entries......good luck everyone

Darren

darrenwilson41
darrenwilson41 e2 Member 339 forum postsdarrenwilson41 vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
12 Sep 2012 - 8:17 PM

There have been some really nice images submitted this week with a variety of takes on the theme.

There is however one that stands out to me where the image has been composed and shot from a lovely alternative angle to show the movement.

The one that stands out to me is

" The Carousel " from WILCO54

So congratulations and thank you to everyone who submitted to the challenge, over to you and I look forward to this weeks theme.

regards

Darren

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96097 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
12 Sep 2012 - 9:45 PM

Well done Chris and thanks for hosting Darren .....

wynn469
wynn469  572 forum posts Wales
12 Sep 2012 - 9:55 PM

Great image Chris very well deserved, thanks Darren for setting an interesting thyme

Wilco54
Wilco54 e2 Member 2137 forum postsWilco54 vcard Luxembourg1 Constructive Critique Points
12 Sep 2012 - 10:03 PM

Wow, I am flattered - many thanks indeed. I have a subject for this week, I just have to work out how to create the forum! Bear with me and thanks again
Chris

Jestertheclown
12 Sep 2012 - 10:34 PM

Well done Chris.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.